jeff, you should probably fire the following "employees:"

Very well, calf, don't let the haters drag you down.

CalfCruncher said:
well it made me giggle giggle.

the only difference being, my "firing" was intentional. that and i didnt give a shit, unlike some people here who make moderating an internet forum into a real job.

The famous PUNKMOTHER comes back. What happened PUNK? Did you ge tired of getting your knees skinned up suck'in up to VOD. Let me guess. VOD dumped you and now you want to come back to Sherdog for a shoulder to cry on. I think you were a mod once, a crappy one at that. All you are is keyboard warrior hiding behind your keyboard. If you got so much hate for me Punk, then step up, and be a man. Make a challenge. Other than that, your a joke and your act is old. Your a one hit wonder who belongs on VH1 with Captian Kirk.

comes back? ive been around the whole time, not that youd notice. i mean, you spend all of what 4 minutes a day on the site? im glad jeff appreciates your "dedication." as far as me being a man and making a challenge...that seems kind of childish you think? also, im not sure you understand how the internet works. the internet allows people from all over the world to communicate to each other. in other words, a challenge would be futile as it is not within the realm of possiblity we would ever meet. im not shocked that you were unaware of exactly how the internet worked. youve been an admin for years and had to have someone teach you how to get an avatar and you still havent mastered the quote function.

No Isg, not at all. I just may wear the jersey from the XFL that says "HEHATEME" because thats what it is. You know Punk, he has made outrageous posts in the past, for some reason many people followed his lead thus leaving me to believe he had some kind of Penis Envy cult following. We will never know the skeltons that Punk has in his closet to cause his outward frustrations or acting out toward mods or admins. Maybe one time he was sexually molested by a mod or admin on another site and he figures we will take his verbal attacks. In way I feel for the little guy, if Sherdog is his therapy, then let him recieve treatment, maybe he can conquer those demons in his closet. If I must be the target of his anger and rage; then for the benifit of the medical world, then so be it. May Punk be healed in the name of medical science.

Yeah, because Planet Punkmother is several hours away from New Mexico

CalfCruncher said:
No Isg, not at all..

in case you didnt notice, i quoted only the best part of your last post.

just had to make a correction. her name is LSG. it stands for LIL' SURFER GIRL. L. not I. shes only been around on the site since hojak banned juggernaut (the first time you illiterate fuckstick).

your mom should have aborted you.

Kimbo and Gannon. They met through the internet and they settled the score. Just a good example for you since you know no other. I did not challenge you, I basically stated that if your hate for me comsumes you, then step up and make a challenge, I guess the ball is your court. We now know what you did with it. I am on the site 6 days a week all day from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM sometime logging off earlier at 4:00 PM. moutain time. Just because I choose to post in the MMA forums and training forums doesn't mean I spend 4 minutes on the site. Get the facts straight before you start your slandering and mud slinging. As we can all see you still have lofty ill feelings for being a failure as a mod, not to mention the mod abuse to other posters.

CalfCruncher said:
Kimbo and Gannon. They met through the internet and they settled the score. Just a good example for you since you know no other. I did not challenge you, I basically stated that if your hate for me comsumes you, then step up and make a challenge, I guess the ball is your court. We now know what you did with it. I am on the site 6 days a week all day from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM sometime logging off earlier at 4:00 PM. moutain time. Just because I choose to post in the MMA forums and training forums doesn't mean I spend 4 minutes on the site. Get the facts straight before you start your slandering and mud slinging. As we can all see you still have lofty ill feelings for being a failure as a mod, not to mention the mod abuse to other posters.

you have barely over 1000 posts in 3 years. i bet you are posting the hell out of that mma forum. im glad you thought the gannon/kimbo fiasco was uber cool. it wasnt. it was lame.

Like I said Punk your act is old. You are a one hit wonder with no new material. Give it up kid. You should be the cohost on VH1 with Captina Kirk. Go home. Why did you even come back? Is this the therapy you need to get rid of those past demons.

Lets make ours not lame. So I don't post much, just because I am not the post whore that you tend to be. look, your afraid and thats ok, you remind of John Kerry, not answering the questions by side stepping them and giving alter analogies. You should run for office.

This thread started out sort of just okay but then it got really excellent.

Can you guys please work out the rules, you know, like for Kimbo v. Gannon? Like no chokes and stuff...

Rex, I say MMA rules. I will give the choice to Punk as to whether he wants a ring or a cage. I know some promoters and Punk can have his first MMA pro debut. He will even get paid. We can even market this thing through Sherdog to hype the fight. But we all know Punk won't show or go through with it. We all know he's yellow.

Tak said:
i know i can't be the only one that finds it funny that an admin doesn't know how to use the quote function and is challanging someone to a fight.

fightguy said:
Who is ISG?

also.....teh new smileys suck.
Bondage.gif

You must be the water punk. Be the water. Let me know what you decide Punkie. You can PM me later about it and we can work out the details. Later brotha. Stay strong.

Oh my god your retarded, Yellow is color of being a coward. Nothing pointed to the direction of race, creed, or ethinicity. Gimmie a dam break fightguy. Don't play the race card.

CalfCruncher said:
Oh my god your retarded, Yellow is color of being a coward. Nothing pointed to the direction of race, creed, or ethinicity. Gimmie a dam break fightguy. Don't play the race card.
Well he gets touchy when he hears about yellow (as in yellow cards), no offence fightguy but this time you were way off.

Back