jeff, you should probably fire the following "employees:"

Come on. Honestly. Like punkmother would know anything about mods getting fired. He is hardly an authority on this topic.

Rexholio said:
Come on. Honestly. Like punkmother would know anything about mods getting fired. He is hardly an authority on this topic.

there are like 2 people left that will get it.

punkmother said:
there are like 2 people left that will get it.

It was primarily for your benefit anyway.

Rexholio said:
It was primarily for your benefit anyway.

well it made me giggle giggle.

the only difference being, my "firing" was intentional. that and i didnt give a shit, unlike some people here who make moderating an internet forum into a real job.

punkmother said:

the only difference being, my "firing" was intentional. that and i didnt give a shit, unlike some people here who make moderating an internet forum into a real job.
It's as real as Kramers job was in that episode. Real stress, real comraderie, real tears, real laughter, real....well, you get the picture.

Why won't Rob King respond to my e-mails about Mass Destruction being a Pro event? The people at the web site say its Pro, Gannon says it Pro but yet no Mass Destruction in fight finder why?

Why are they called apartments if they are always together?

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Why does flammable and inflammable mean the same thing?

COMBAT KO said:
Why are they called apartments if they are always together?

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Why does flammable and inflammable mean the same thing?

fuck!!! i was having fun and then you had to ask all these hard. serious questions.

Urban said:
I don't do steroids, and don't know anything about them so can't and don't offer any advice on their use. I don't know why you think I do, but you are incorrect.
He doesn't Urban. He's just fuckin with you.

the chairman211 said:
why are you grinning if youre eating shit?! PWNT
Why?

FREEDOM. That's why.

Now excuse me, I am currently exercising my freedom in other regards.*fwaps til foreskin is shredded and bleeding*

The famous PUNKMOTHER comes back. What happened PUNK? Did you ge tired of getting your knees skinned up suck'in up to VOD. Let me guess. VOD dumped you and now you want to come back to Sherdog for a shoulder to cry on. I think you were a mod once, a crappy one at that. All you are is keyboard warrior hiding behind your keyboard. If you got so much hate for me Punk, then step up, and be a man. Make a challenge. Other than that, your a joke and your act is old. Your a one hit wonder who belongs on VH1 with Captian Kirk.

CalfCruncher said:

The famous PUNKMOTHER comes back. What happened PUNK? Did you ge tired of getting your knees skinned up suck'in up to VOD. Let me guess. VOD dumped you and now you want to come back to Sherdog for a shoulder to cry on. I think you were a mod once, a crappy one at that. All you are is keyboard warrior hiding behind your keyboard. If you got so much hate for me Punk, then step up, and be a man. Make a challenge. Other than that, your a joke and your act is old. Your a one hit wonder who belongs on VH1 with Captian Kirk.

Do I see an e-fight coming on?

i know i can't be the only one that finds it funny that an admin doesn't know how to use the quote function and is challanging someone to a fight.

whoa, calf entered OT..you're slummin' it a bit, ain't ya?

Tak said:
i know i can't be the only one that finds it funny that an admin doesn't know how to use the quote function and is challanging someone to a fight.

what a noob. I kid, I kid.

ISG I had a urgent PM from a buddy who hangs out in the OT periodically. You know me, I am more of a MMA or the training forums myself, but when one attacks cowardly and doesn't even acknowledge that person, you know I gotta come defend my good name. ISG, how have my been?

I literally almost pissed my pants!!!! BLAHAHAVAHAHAHA!'

Back