Jeff Sherwood: Dana reads sherdog everyday...

Who curses the most?

Old but awesome interview with Jeff Sherwood, the guy who invented Sherdog. He claims that Dana reads Sherdog everyday and makes decisions on what fans find certain fighters being boring:

I think I agree with him, although he used Matt Linland as an example, I find that firing Fitch was influenced by fans finding Fitch to be boring.

EDIT:

I was talking to a buddy of mine who is a long time MMA fan (before TUF series) and he said that, Dana has a tendency to go by the names either Danny,Jimmy,Donny or Mathews.

I think Mathews was an account with notorious post if I remember what I heard correctly...

Dana is a smart businessman; any smart businessman would be reading exactly what the fans are collectively thinking, when they are thinking about it.

I'm sure Dana was very active in the past. However, given the growth in social media, the growth in the roster size (500+ fighters), and the growth in the number of annual events I doubt he does very much personally nowadays.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has multiple people on staff who monitor social media and regular platforms around the world (twitter, instagram, facebook, message boards, media sites, etc) to track and gauge fighter and event reaction.

Dana seems like he would have hung out in the OT exclusively.

99% of MMA fans look like this.

Do you watch those new countdown specials where they invite those sportswriters from the mainstream newspapers?

Fat fucks the lot of 'em.

Jack Slack is so fat that he don't even want to show himself to the public.

Getting harder everyday for him to get out of his moms basement.

Hi Dana! Fuck you, goof!

I am Dana White.

Matt Hughes is the greatest welterweight in history

You're all a bunch of fuckin goofs.

Fedor was never no good at nothin'

Wrestling is boring

Fuck GSP

There's no steroids in MMA

Ronda could KO an elephant

Lesnar is the GOAT besides McGregor

Steroids aren't an issue in MMA

Our PPV's are priced too low and should cost more

Fighters don't deserve to be paid shit, I deserve all the gambling money I want, and guys like Rory MacDonald can fight for fuckin peanuts for all I care, Joe Rogan deserves to make more money than he does

Mike Goldberg is an excellent, well informed commentator

Tito Ortiz don't even fuckin get me started you goof

Chuck was better than all the guys in Pride, especially the guys he didn't fight

Backroom bonus's are better than fighters unions for the fighters, not for me

Reebok is the best fighters don't need other sponsors if they wanna be a fuckin fighter

Also, one more time, fuck Fedor

If you don't believe I'm Dana, I don't know what else I can say...

Probably still does or has people do it for feedback on fighters, etc.

Alright I'm gonna fess up. Everyone I am Dana white. And to all of you calling me petty, and immature etc. Etc. You can all kiss my ass. And if you think I give a god dam about your opinions you can just think again. I hate all of you fans and could care less if you like my Reebok deal or not. Have a miserable day assholes......

That's probably why I once got dubs for Dana "bashing"

I probably hurt his feelings

jedi-mind-trick-o.gif

I'm not Dana You are looking for.

oh so it all makes sense now

rex kwon do is dana's alt account

but at the same time he speaks too well to be dana

maybe its dana through a middleman

Yeah, he's definitely posted on here. Especially when fighters felt welcome here.

Government agents have posted in the war room as well. Confirmed by mods.

If you draw enough attention to yourself in there as a new account you're gonna have your ip looked up to see if you're a prior ban.

i think its enough sherdog for today bro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back