Jeff Sherwood: Dana reads sherdog everyday...

Yeah, he's definitely posted on here. Especially when fighters felt welcome here.

Government agents have posted in the war room as well. Confirmed by mods.

Quite frankly, Dana's a petty man. This is someone who's known to go on Twitter and talk shit to random people who even remotely criticize his product. Someone on that maturity level isn't likely to be above trolling on a forum dedicated to the sport he largely oversees imo.

Details?

I mean it makes sense given the Tsarnaev crap but how did they know?

If you draw enough attention to yourself in there as a new account you're gonna have your ip looked up to see if you're a prior ban.

I doubt he reads it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he contracts someone to scrape it.

I believe that. Maybe not now when he has twitter, but definitely way back when. And probably every once in a while now. I don't like him much, but a lot of his unprofessionalism is due to him being passionate about the sport.

I'm half tempted to tweet him this thread. Then we can play guess the Dana.

is he the one doing all the dumb "Ronda versus" threads?

Yeah, he's definitely posted on here. Especially when fighters felt welcome here.

Government agents have posted in the war room as well. Confirmed by mods.

Haha, wasn't there an active war room poster who was outed as a government shill? Forgot who it was.

Haha, wasn't there an active war room poster who was outed as a government shill? Forgot who it was.

Yes, government shill was their exact words. I forget the name as well but I'm sure one of the long time standing mods remember.

who has the oldest account? that guy could be Dana

He also lurks on the underground to, the owners of that website mention Dana calling them to remove\closed thread. Source JRE podcast.

Jeff is right! The man is a pioneer in his own right. Kept Pride relevant here in North America. He helped keep this sport going during the dark days. Dana just hates media that doesn't suck his left tit!

As high as Dana is on social media, I am pretty sure he reads this forum. I sincerely believe this forum has influenced his decisions as well. Hi Dana.

Post some sh1t dana... dont be scared homie!

I'm half tempted to tweet him this thread. Then we can play guess the Dana.

I'd go for the guy with the most ad hominems, the least punctuation, and who uses "goof" as a serious insult.

Jeff Sherwood is Dana wearing a fat suit.

Real talk, he is the Omni-Troll.

I'd go for the guy with the most ad hominems, the least punctuation, and who uses "goof" as a serious insult.

lmao. Spot on.

Shall we get started?

maxresdefault.jpg

Just imagine how sweet his mother's rack is.

No wonder a bunch of the fights I've purposed have actually come through. Gimme a damn job Dana.

I'm actually Dana White all along.

Back