Jeff Monson

Imagine the production crew after that: “Yep, that’s the one. Nailed it Jeff!”
Was probably a lot of inner monologues of "Well i'm sure as fuck not going to be the one to tell him that was fucked".

Monson was a submission grappling world champ and still a bad mofo, so it’s hard to say a bad word, whatever his political view unless he went ISIS. He has a psych degree and that may have formative in his views. Some fighters outside the fight game are nuts as shit and still get celebrated. So his views make no difference. At least he had his educated views to back up his stance. But still a bad man.

Last edited:
You're an actual idiot, and don't know what the word "liberal" means. Read a book (or learn to read) and be quiet.
Naw you’re a brain dead fool. Pull your head out of your ass and get an education.

Naw you’re a brain dead fool. Pull your head out of your ass and get an education.
Dude, seriously, communists are not liberals, and liberals are not communists. This is not a matter of opinion, it is literally a matter of fact.

Dude, seriously, communists are not liberals, and liberals are not communists. This is not a matter of opinion, it is literally a matter of fact.
Wrong, they are literally the exact same thing.

You must not be very smart then. Sad
I'm pretty sure you're trolling at this point. Anarchists and communists don't like liberals, and liberals don't like Anarchists and communists. They are not the same thing, or similar, and are not in the same camp. If you truly believe this, I sincerely recommend brushing up on the subject before you talk about it, because you're showing your ass and looking extremely stupid.

I'm pretty sure you're trolling at this point. Anarchists and communists don't like liberals, and liberals don't like Anarchists and communists. They are not the same thing, or similar, and are not in the same camp. If you truly believe this, I sincerely recommend brushing up on the subject before you talk about it, because you're showing your ass and looking extremely stupid.
Listen you absolute idiot. You sound like some hippie pinko commie liberal that cant accept what he/she is. I’m sure you didn’t even graduate high school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back