Jeff Monson - Russian beer commercial

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is great. He’s even laughing and saying “what” in a Russian accent! He’s giving Dern a run for her money.
#snowman

Last edited:
Does he talk Russian? I heard he just got some job in politics.

Here's Monson dancing as Beauty & the Beast on Russian Dancing with the Stars.

Apparently he is a semi commodity for the far right

Does he talk Russian? I heard he just got some job in politics.
I don't think so, which makes him being there and a pseudo celebrity super fucking bizarre.

He speaks at the 8:45ish mark in that Russian dancing with stars video above and, granted i could be wrong but i would wager to guess he doesn't speak a lick.

That's pretty cool, how quickly he became a celeb in Russia.

He's already more known there than he ever was in Murica.

Faxe is disgusting though.
Still better than that toilet water called Budweiser.

Faxe is disgusting though.
Still better than that toilet water called Budweiser.

Faxe isn't real beer. It's a non-alcoholic drink, like O'Doul's. You can see the "0%" in the bottom left of the video. This type of swill is being promoted countrywide because of the massive alcohol problems there. I shit you not I remember as a kid walking around Vladivostok (this was in the mid 90's) with a good friend of my mom's who was a freelance photographer and he would get a lot of work and knew just about everyone. Every picnic table or public area in the city was inhabited by regular people who were pounding shots of vodka at all hours of the day, like it was a normal thing. He would stop to say hello every now and then if he saw someone he recognized and (of course) do a shot with them. By the time he was done working he'd have trouble keeping the camera still cause he'd be half in the bag from all the shots he'd done. Doing a shot over there isn't even really seen like "drinking" per se, it's more like shaking someone's hand.

Jeff Monson doesn't speak Russian, either, which is why this is weird. Even in the commercial the two Russian words he said are barely understandable because he's clearly learning from a phonetic English written line.

confused, he's communist but doesn't mind getting paid for ads? maybe just saving up until we get that whole communist thing really dialed in...it'll work one day!

Koreans consume more alcohol than Russians and Korean women are approaching a life expectancy of 90 years old. Russia's problem is that they have tons of alcoholics, which Korea does not have, and alcoholics aren't going to be swayed by a 0% alcohol beer. A huge portion of their population are huge alcoholics that just die at 50 and then the rest are normal people that just drink too much with no real bad effects on their health.

False. Latest WHO report puts Russia 4th (with the 3 above them also primarily Slavic countries), while S. Korea is 17th. Koreans have a high life expectancy largely due to their smaller body mass, which is a long-standing phenomenon in biology - if you compare species, larger species tend to live longer, but if you compare between members of a single species (especially mammals) the smaller one tends to live a little longer. Personally I'll take the advantages of height and muscle mass as opposed to a few more meek years of life, but hey you learn to use the advantages life gives you.

Back