Jeff Lewis World Record 1202lb squat video

nudge119

Green Belt
Reaction score
http://wm.gannett.speedera.net/wm.gannett/ksdk/111005_lewis_ksdk.wmv

It's a shockwave file so it may take a minute to load.

Jeff weighed in around 550 - yes we all know he is a massive dude, but let's try not to clutter this thread up with any asinine comments about his weight and appreciate the fact that he squatted, very deep and very fast, a weight that no other human as ever been able to squat.

cool vid

thanks alot

that dude is built like a brick shit house

17 inch forearms? WTF ,im training my biceps in hopes of one day getting to 17 inches...hahaha

ChUtEBoXWaNnAbE said:
cool vid

thanks alot

17 inch forearms? WTF ,im training my biceps in hopes of one day getting to 17 inches...hahaha

Biceps are physically a small muscle.

If you'd like to increase your arm size, change your focus to tricep work instead.

I still can't get it to work. It doesnt work if I just click it, and I cant go 'save target as...' either.

Am I missing something very obvious?

ENTROPY said:
Biceps are physically a small muscle.

If you'd like to increase your arm size, change your focus to tricep work instead.

This whole time I've been thinking that biceps are spiritually small. I'm on top of it now, though!

:wink:

ChUtEBoXWaNnAbE said:
cool vid

thanks alot

I am training my abs in hope of one day getting to 17 inches...

550 pounds! That is huge! I bet he could squat even more if he lost some of the fat he has on him.

*waits for that 21 year old deadifting god to beat him*

At what?

Benni's already got him at deadlift. I'd be willing to bet money Benni will never have him at squat. Maybe they'll be close in their totals one day when Benni stops going easy on his bench and squat to save oomph for his deadlift.

HULKAMANIA said:
At what?

Benni's already got him at deadlift. I'd be willing to bet money Benni will never have him at squat. Maybe they'll be close in their totals one day when Benni stops going easy on his bench and squat to save oomph for his deadlift.

I disagree. I think Benni could maul Jeff's total if he set that goal. He could probably out-squat him, too.

Benni's goes easy on the other lifts because he's crazy about the deadlift. You read the interview. That obsession will change, at some point, I'm sure.

wait, what?

he squats 1200, but only deadlifts 694? that seems whack. weve got people on this board who can deadlift almost that much, but they only squat half what he squats.

is his large size the factor?

Back