Jeff Horn vs Terence Crawford

I remember asking where we could watch the Loma vs Rigo weigh-ins on Twitter. Top Rank tweeted me back to "get the ESPN app". This is getting a little bit ridiculous. Anyway, I'll be watching it through the ESPN+ app tonight.

They needs the currency Mr Bag...

They needs the currency Mr Bag...

Exactly. Their corporate greed can't be satisfied any other way. But, for the Loma vs Rigo fight even the live weigh-ins required the ESPN app. That's not corporate greed that's an asshat solution for something that should be free to the public. I mean, it was a weigh-in, not a fight.

Undercard is on now.

Arum: We're Not Really Charging for Crawford-Horn on ESPN+ App
LAS VEGAS – Bob Arum has taken plenty of criticism from dissatisfied fight fans that don’t want to pay subscription fees to watch boxing on the new ESPN+ app.

Arum reminded them Thursday, however, that if they want to watch the Terence Crawford-Jeff Horn welterweight title fight Saturday night, there’s a way to do it for free (and legally).

The Hall-of-Fame promoter suggested trying the free seven-day trial for the ESPN+ app, which would allow a viewer to watch Crawford-Horn and then decide whether to pay a monthly subscription fee of $4.99 before it expires.

“In the United States, it will be shown on ESPN+, one of the great apps you can – you know, people say, ‘Well, you know, you shouldn’t be charging,’ ” Arum said during the final press conference at MGM Grand. “Well, we’re really not charging because you can get the ESPN+ app for seven days, on a trial basis, and once you watch it, you’re gonna keep it forever, and it’ll be $4.95 a month. But if I’m wrong, and you just wanna watch this fight, just get the app, get it for seven days, and then if you wanna cancel, you cancel. But anybody who has seen that app, and seen just – forget the other sports, but there’s baseball and there’s lacrosse, basketball, all other sports.

“But boxing is a feature. There’s 80 fights from history, some of the greatest fights. If you wanna see the great career of Bud Crawford, every one of his fights is on that app. It’s really something special. I ask you all, try it out now. If I’m wrong, if I’m giving you promotional baloney, cancel it after seven days, don’t cost you a nickel. But get that app and see how great it is. And that’s where the fight will be shown. The whole card will be shown on that app.”
^ Then I guess Bob won't mind if some members here without the ESPN+ app stream it? I mean, Top Rank isn't really charging for the main event according to him.

Benji was telling the kid he could have disqualified him... ha ha ..

Understandable, always remember that your beautiful existence needs to glisten...

Seeing a prime Tyson already, and some dark Mexican flesh later, I will be satiated. I want to see the marinated dark meat of TC, but he will sadly be reserved as a leftover on video delay, until they change this promotion. Honestly very poor culinary skills by his promoter. No hype leading to the fight, and reserved for the back shelf. Very poor way to cash out on Horns win over Pacman. Absolutely wasted.

I mean, on both ESPN 1 and 2, they have college baseball and/or track and field, and the same for next few hours. And they can't broadcast the supposed top p4p star? pathetic

I mean, on both ESPN 1 and 2, they have college baseball and/or track and field, and the same for next few hours. And they can't broadcast the supposed top p4p star? pathetic

You would think so. Linares-Loma could've lost out to Women's Softball, dude. WOMEN'S SOFTBALL. To add insult to injury it was a damn regional game, too. ESPN did the right thing and changed the timeslot. Arum left it up to them when he should've been demanding that happen.

Jeff Horn beat Pacman you fucks. The man beat a legend not past his prime. What is wrong with you people?

Jeff Horn beat Pacman you fucks. The man beat a legend not past his prime. What is wrong with you people?

giphy.gif

Hey, I really want to see the fight. I have HBO, Showtime, and cable. Fuck any more than that.

Hey, I really want to see the fight. I have HBO, Showtime, and cable. Fuck any more than that.

Yeah I just searched my channels and couldn't find the fight. Wtf is espn plus? I'm not subscribing to something just to watch Jeff Horn, what a load of BS.

Yeah I just searched my channels and couldn't find the fight. Wtf is espn plus? I'm not subscribing to something just to watch Jeff Horn, what a load of BS.

I had assumed it was on regular ESPN, like the Lomachenko fight... but no. ESPN+ is their APP, which needs a subscription. I guess it is on a free trial. It seems a lot like that new matchroom deal. 5 dollars a month or so for their smaller fights, plus access to so library of shit fights. NO THANKS

I had assumed it was on regular ESPN, like the Lomachenko fight... but no. ESPN+ is their APP, which needs a subscription. I guess it is on a free trial. It seems a lot like that new matchroom deal. 5 dollars a month or so for their smaller fights, plus access to so library of shit fights. NO THANKS

I just signed up for the free trial, and I'll be canceling as soon as the fight is over.

Haha. It should be added that Pacquiao beat Cotto who beat Martinez who beat Pavlik who beat Taylor who beat Hopkins who beat Jones Jr who beat Ruiz who beat Hasim Rahman who beat Lennox Lewis. This means Pacquiao would beat Lennox Lewis.

I just signed up for the free trial, and I'll be canceling as soon as the fight is over.

I considered the free trial but top rank will have lots of other fights on the streaming service and fucking UFC will too next year and maybe I'll waste a free trial on one of those cards.

Back