Jeff Horn vs Terence Crawford

Are you talking about when he fought Pacquiao?

I'm not sure people were tuning in to see Horn in all honesty
I am sure you are correct still shows that people now know who he is. He is now a commodity

Also it's a voluntary defense and not a mandatory and more money than Horn was going to make against anyone else.
That's not fair, it should be 50/50

I am sure you are correct still shows that people now know who he is. He is now a commodity

He isnt, i could talk to 10 people who dont follow boxing, and 6 of them would know who Manny is, i could probably do the same numbers with people who 'say' they follow boxing...and i bet 2 of them would know who Horn was

People get paid what they get paid, and they get paid that for a reason

Its not indicative on how good a fighter is, it's just how it works unfortunately

He isnt, i could talk to 10 people who dont follow boxing, and 6 of them would know who Manny is, i could probably do the same numbers with people who 'say' they follow boxing...and i bet 2 of them would know who Horn was

People get paid what they get paid, and they get paid that for a reason

Its not indicative on how good a fighter is, it's just how it works unfortunately
Sounds sensible , never thought it was about being fair

I signed up for the free trial of ESPN+ to watch this. I thought there was supposed to be tons of boxing stuff on there. Its just a few Crawford fights and interviews.

I don't even think there is a legal way to watch this in Canada.

So is this just on the ESPN APP and not actually on ESPN? If so, Top rank def fucked up.

I signed up for the free trial of ESPN+ to watch this. I thought there was supposed to be tons of boxing stuff on there. Its just a few Crawford fights and interviews.

I had assumed it was on regular ESPN, until just now when I went to set my DVR. I like TC, but this is not enough to get me to ever get a trial of ESPN+.

Yeah, what is this on? And something about an app? I don't have an app. lol

Not sure I have ESPN plus, either.

Shit.

I loaded it on my Roku , free trial.

So many fights come all at once, Charlo vs Trout, Mares vs Cruz II, Crawford vs Horn, Romero vs Whittaker II, Covington vs RDA

I guess this will be the story with ESPN fights going forward, unless TSN picks them up.

I guess this will be the story with ESPN fights going forward, unless TSN picks them up.

They will if they're on regular ESPN. No idea what they're going to do with ESPN+ fights, though.

They will if they're on regular ESPN. No idea what they're going to do with ESPN+ fights, though.
I believe the plan is to have all the fighters we want to see on ESPN+. If that’s the case the Crawfords and Lomachenkos just became a little harder to follow.

I always pay for fights if I can, but when they are not available it really doesn’t feel illegal to me to watch them another way.

I believe the plan is to have all the fighters we want to see on ESPN+. If that’s the case the Crawfords and Lomachenkos just became a little harder to follow.

Yeah, it's a shame. Hopefully they figure it out.

I always pay for fights if I can, but when they are not available it really doesn’t feel illegal to me to watch them another way.

Yeah, I like to support fights which I genuinely want to see as much as I can, but I certainly don't feel viewing them via alternative methods.

I'M INSIDE...

I remember asking where we could watch the Loma vs Rigo weigh-ins on Twitter. Top Rank tweeted me back to "get the ESPN app". This is getting a little bit ridiculous. Anyway, I'll be watching it through the ESPN+ app tonight.

PS. I'll be doing this from one of my laptops that's running an Android emulator where you can install and use the apps as if you were on an Android phone or tablet. From there I'll be hooking it up via HDMI to my Smart TV. If you have a Roku then that's probably the best way to do it. My friend borrowed mine 6 months ago and I've yet to get it back.

Last edited:
Back