Jeff Horn vs Terence Crawford

I would say anyone who hold or has held a world title is somewhere near the top of boxing, so sure.
Id say youre hilariously wrong. Its rather evident by their performances against those who actually are at the top.

Id say youre hilariously wrong. Its rather evident by their performances against those who actually are at the top.

If you think that’s hilarious you have a strange sense of humour dude.

In all honesty I was surprised he was ranked P4P by them but I figured they knew more about boxing than me. That’s interesting though, these lists are so subjective a vote is really the only way to do it I reckon.

So I guess by default he was ranked #1 ww then by being the highest ranked ww on the P4P list.
Boxrec ranks everyone in every division so it's necessary to have a point based system. It would be too hard to rank hundreds of guys in each division and it's suppose to take out biases but there are multiple flaws to the sysem too. I like it for individual division rankings but pay no attention to the P4P ranking.

Last edited:
He does not, but Ocampo is a mandatory and you take your title shots when you get them
I believe all combat sports are stopping fights earlier now that CTE awareness is spreading. The fight was stopped just right. Horn does not have big one punch power & he had lost every round. No point in destroying the man's career just because of false ego. Punches to the head damage the nervous system. Damaged nervous system = slower reaction time.

Nah you’re right, a world title holder is nowhere near the top of boxing.
This is the sad truth these days and has been for a while. We now have four major sanctioning bodies - although I’m not sure when the WBO joined the other three as a major, seeing as it was minor for a long time - and who knows how many small bodies, that a champion for one organization can actually be far from the best in his division.

Seeing a prime Tyson already, and some dark Mexican flesh later, I will be satiated. I want to see the marinated dark meat of TC, but he will sadly be reserved as a leftover on video delay, until they change this promotion. Honestly very poor culinary skills by his promoter. No hype leading to the fight, and reserved for the back shelf. Very poor way to cash out on Horns win over Pacman. Absolutely wasted.

Shsjdbdjsisneiee83283i3jrejeieisjdjeo202oejdjhdejeheu

according to the bobfather, they're tossing around Adames, Matthysse, Khan and Jose Benavidez as TC's next opponent. I'm not really interested in any of those except maybe Khan and Matty if he blows Pac out of the water.

according to the bobfather, they're tossing around Adames, Matthysse, Khan and Jose Benavidez as TC's next opponent. I'm not really interested in any of those except maybe Khan and Matty if he blows Pac out of the water.
khan needs to get KO'd by brook. he has no business fighting crawford.

Youre sick minded if you want to see Khan fight Crawford lol.

Youre sick minded if you want to see Khan fight Crawford lol.
I think it'd be more competitive than most think. It's not my first pick at all, but if those are the four options, might as well see Bud get in there with a guy who might give him some problems. TC's a killer, but he also isn't a massive one punch guy. If Khan fights smart (I know, I know) he'll be able to give TC some problems IMO. Otherwise, Adames and Benavidez are fairly forgettable, and Matty looks shopworn and basic.

I think it'd be more competitive than most think. It's not my first pick at all, but if those are the four options, might as well see Bud get in there with a guy who might give him some problems. TC's a killer, but he also isn't a massive one punch guy. If Khan fights smart (I know, I know) he'll be able to give TC some problems IMO. Otherwise, Adames and Benavidez are fairly forgettable, and Matty looks shopworn and basic.
i agree that khan gives everyone on the planet problems for the first two rounds because of his speed... but then every even remotely top guy finds his chin and puts him into the fucking ground.

crawford isn't a sledgehammer wielding puncher like some other guys, but he does have good power. far too much power for khan to handle, anyway. and he is very crafty, and very precise. i think he'd find khan's chin a lot quicker than you'd expect.

i agree that khan gives everyone on the planet problems for the first two rounds because of his speed... but then every even remotely top guy finds his chin and puts him into the fucking ground.

crawford isn't a sledgehammer wielding puncher like some other guys, but he does have good power. far too much power for khan to handle, anyway. and he is very crafty, and very precise. i think he'd find khan's chin a lot quicker than you'd expect.
probably. Still, if TC's options are between those four, Khan is probably his best challenge, then Matthysse, then Benavidez then Adames.

Khan would go down like a sack of bricks by round 3. I legit dont want to see him vs any puncher ever again.

Khan would go down like a sack of bricks by round 3. I legit dont want to see him vs any puncher ever again.
that's fair. But if that's your logic (and its' legitimate logic), I'm not sure I want to see Matthysse in there with anybody either (particularly not if he loses to Pacman). His chin hasn't deteriorated to quite the same degree, but his eye isn't great and he's looked terrible lately. After that, it's Benavidez and Adames, both of whom aren't really that interesting to me.

for the record, I think he'd last longer than round 3. I agree a stoppage is likely, but I'm thinking in round 9-10.

that's fair. But if that's your logic (and its' legitimate logic), I'm not sure I want to see Matthysse in there with anybody either (particularly not if he loses to Pacman). His chin hasn't deteriorated to quite the same degree, but his eye isn't great and he's looked terrible lately. After that, it's Benavidez and Adames, both of whom aren't really that interesting to me.

for the record, I think he'd last longer than round 3. I agree a stoppage is likely, but I'm thinking in round 9-10.
Ya thats a legit concern for him also. Same with Kell. The way Khan has been put out multiple times though is scary. Hell be punch drunk by the time hes 40.

Given how troublesome Khan can be to people with his offense Id expect Crawford to waste no time looking for the big shot. Imo the best way to go about fighting him. You let Khan find that range and rhyhm he can be a handful.

Back