Jeff Horn fast hands. Who can stop him?

why which bit did you find insulting, the fact that most of you probably haven't boxed more than a few boxercise classes, or the fact that i wasn't laughing at all the biting sarcasm that all you failed comedians where throwing around.
or was it that i think canelo lacks heart and is overrated as a puncher. not everyone is impressed with canelo's looks, you know.
Relax guys this is the poster that stated that Lomachenko can't counterpunch and that he was surprised none of us experts 'noticed'. Now he's claiming Canelo lacks heart. Don't get sucked in by him.

Jacobs did not have GGG on the run, who runs from a guy after they dropped them silly on the floor.
Canelo has never been knocked down all his career. Only time he looked close to rocked was maybe when he was 19.

Canelo is overrated imo, but you must have walked in on him fucking ur mom or gf or something.
i was saying that jacobs had canelo on the run not ggg.

Relax guys this is the poster that stated that Lomachenko can't counterpunch and that he was surprised none of us experts 'noticed'. Now he's claiming Canelo lacks heart. Don't get sucked in by him.
loma doesn't counter. funny how the fight between jacobs and canelo turned like i predicted, with canelo backing up for most of the fight.
You are entirely full of shit and/or mental.
are you saying that canelo gets aggressive after taking a good shot. please point out what fight that was in, i have never seen it.

Bruce Lee had a vision of the birth Jeff Horn, and what's to come. The vision was so intense that it gave him a cerebral edema.
Apparently Chuck Norris got challenged to a death match with Horn and politely declined
loma doesn't counter.
Which is patently not true and I showed you that with the gifs I put up. You could say he doesn't counter that much because he is mostly an offensive fighter first and foremost but to say he doesn't counter is a lie.

loma doesn't counter. funny how the fight between jacobs and canelo turned like i predicted, with canelo backing up for most of the fight.

are you saying that canelo gets aggressive after taking a good shot. please point out what fight that was in, i have never seen it.
Stfu

Apparently Chuck Norris got challenged to a death match with Horn and politely declined
Which is patently not true and I showed you that with the gifs I put up. You could say he doesn't counter that much because he is mostly an offensive fighter first and foremost but to say he doesn't counter is a lie.
you could say he doesn't counter that much because he is an extremely average counter puncher, that rarely even attempts one. you must have watched for some time to find that gif, because after saying it, i put myself through a hour of boredom, to confirm my thoughts. he must have throw about three in one whole match.

blocking with your face moving forward is not being aggressive. plus he had to shake things up from all the back pedalling he was doing.
Youre a miserable troll. Eat shit.

Tim Tszyu wants a piece of Jeff but he says not yet, will be a big local bout when that eventually happens.

you could say he doesn't counter that much because he is an extremely average counter puncher, that rarely even attempts one. you must have watched for some time to find that gif, because after saying it, i put myself through a hour of boredom, to confirm my thoughts. he must have throw about three in one whole match.
Sorry but that's absolutely ridiculous, even if he doesn't throw that many (as he is too busy bringing it to his opponents) he has excellent counter punching ability. He has excellent timing and speed which are all conducive to being a great counterpuncher which he is. Don't confuse quantity with quality, he counterpunches very well when he chooses to. Here's a case in point, two times he used the same counterpunch technique. And I found these within a minute of searching.

ZanyShockedHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif

BleakMildKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

And if you don't agree then may I direct you to this sentence:

Only joking!

Last edited:
Sorry but that's absolutely ridiculous, even if he doesn't throw that many (as he is too busy bringing it to his opponents) he has excellent counter punching ability. He has excellent timing and speed which are all conducive to being a great counterpuncher which he is. Don't confuse quantity with quality, he counterpunches very well when he chooses to. Here's a case in point, two times he used the same counterpunch technique. And I found these within a minute of searching.

ZanyShockedHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif

BleakMildKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

And if you don't agree then may I direct you to this sentence:

Only joking!
And here I was thinking he didn't even have a straight left. Silly me. My case stands. He will occasionally counter their jab but he nearly always backs out against the power shots. I think what made him such a great amateur, limits him against certain kinds of opponents in the pros.

Hey I know I'm a prick most/all of the time but I love debating with ya and I'm on pluckin' with ya. Cheers for not flaggin' me, that's sporting as far as I'm concerned. P.s Canelo is an exceptional fighter with amazing counters, good punch selection and an iron chin. Just more of golovkin/inoue kind of fan and like sparking a bit of controversy.

And here I was thinking he didn't even have a straight left. Silly me. My case stands. He will occasionally counter their jab but he nearly always backs out against the power shots. I think what made him such a great amateur, limits him against certain kinds of opponents in the pros.
What sort of opponent do you think would give him problems then? I ask that because Loma and his father have very high boxing IQ's and they always figure out how best to deal with opponents. That's why I'd Iike to see Loma in with another Salido type of fighter. I think we'd see a very different version of events this time around.

What sort of opponent do you think would give him problems then? I ask that because Loma and his father have very high boxing IQ's and they always figure out how best to deal with opponents. That's why I'd Iike to see Loma in with another Salido type of fighter. I think we'd see a very different version of events this time around.
i would also like to see him matched with another aggressive fighter. he won a lot of respect from me in the linares fight, but until he fights another face first aggressive fighter i will have my doubts.

Back