Jeff Horn fast hands. Who can stop him?

if you want to really get me started about canelo, you can actually see him go white in the 9th in the second ggg fight, when ggg cracked him. it when well with the hair colour, it absolutely cracked me up when i saw it.

Ha ha ha ha, you dumb bastard.

is that what your going to quote me. it expresses my sentiments exactly. thanks for helping my argument. unfortunately you cut off the bit were ggg smiles at him and canelo shakes his head again like an angry child and goes on the run. a real fighter comes back from a shot like that with their own, they don't stand there posing like it's a modeling contest.

So this is clear to me: we make a few jokes about Horn based on a poster here making out he is great. Your response is to insult each of us then compare Canelo to an angry child who is not a “real” fighter?

Is a mother out there missing her autistic fucking child?

So this is clear to me: we make a few jokes about Horn based on a poster here making out he is great. Your response is to insult each of us then compare Canelo to an angry child who is not a “real” fighter?

Is a mother out there missing her autistic fucking child?

why which bit did you find insulting, the fact that most of you probably haven't boxed more than a few boxercise classes, or the fact that i wasn't laughing at all the biting sarcasm that all you failed comedians where throwing around.
or was it that i think canelo lacks heart and is overrated as a puncher. not everyone is impressed with canelo's looks, you know.

why which bit did you find insulting, the fact that most of you probably haven't boxed more than a few boxercise classes, or the fact that i wasn't laughing at all the biting sarcasm that all you failed comedians where throwing around.
or was it that i think canelo lacks heart and is overrated as a puncher. not everyone is impressed with canelo's looks, you know.

Lol tosser.

Cries about insulting Horn. Insults everyone then shits on Canelo for things that arent even true lmao.

Canelo has eaten the best punches in the division and was never once fazed. You are out of your fucking mind lol.

Cries about insulting Horn. Insults everyone then shits on Canelo for things that arent even true lmao.

Canelo has eaten the best punches in the division and was never once fazed. You are out of your fucking mind lol.
he surely fought defensively in the first ggg fight, jacobs had him on the run pretty well also.

i have seen people with glass jaws react better to being hit than canelo. it wasn't about how well he can take a punch it was about how he behaves after he has taken a strong hit. he doesn't come back firing, he tends to get overly defensive, his sharp counters keep his opponents honest and stop him being overrun though.

he surely fought defensively in the first ggg fight, jacobs had him on the run pretty well also.
i have seen people with glass jaws react better to being hit than canelo. it wasn't about how well he can take a punch it was about how he behaves after he has taken a strong hit. he doesn't come back firing, he tends to get overly defensive, his sharp counters keep his opponents honest and stop him being overrun though.
You are entirely full of shit and/or mental.

Tim tsyzu called horn out after his ppv win last night. Probably 2 yrs too early but kid has a good future.

Jacobs did not have GGG on the run, who runs from a guy after they dropped them silly on the floor.
Canelo has never been knocked down all his career. Only time he looked close to rocked was maybe when he was 19.

Canelo is overrated imo, but you must have walked in on him fucking ur mom or gf or something.

Bruce Lee had a vision of the birth Jeff Horn, and what's to come. The vision was so intense that it gave him a cerebral edema.

Horn has a better future in mma than boxing. He should train UFC

Nah, he's goading like Floyd used to. He learned a lot from Floyd loss, and even some of the ways Floyd was able to get under so many opponent's skin. Floyd would shake his head and tell the opposition he hadn't been touch or hurt all the time. And he was so good you knew he wasn't trying to fool any judge either. Way Canelo has improved, and grown defensively, I suspect he's doing very much the same.

Back