Jeff Horn fast hands. Who can stop him?

Hornett

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe GGG or Canelo? Outside of that can anyone stop Horn?

Dude is a bad mother fucker. He beat Pacquaio in case anyone forgot.

This poster is growing on me.

I don't think there is anyone who can beat Jeff Horn. No one can stop him. He's the best and it's been proven time and time again.

Horn will toy with Canelo and stop GGG, they don’t want none of that Hornet smoke! If it wasn’t for Freddie having that double take Pacquiao’s place mid fight he would have stopped the real Manny too!

GGG don’t want none of that hornet sting. Jeff is the slickest power puncher in the game with the speed of a young svelt taut Kenyan runner.

no one can stop him. fact! he floats like a hornet and he stings like a...welll...hornet!

so, while you were sleeping, this happened..

I believe Horn stops Canelo and Golovkin in the same night.

I believe Horn stops Canelo and Golovkin in the same night.
Tell us more Nostradamus

Horn has become the people's choice for a reason, and real fans know he beat Pac more convincingly than Floyd with his skill not his size advantages like Floyd and also didnt wait for Pac to get old like floyd did either because pac just happened to be old when horn faught him but that was not on purpose. Once a decade handspeed/slickness

The match with Crawford was a fluke, he hurt his face muscle in the fight by using it to block Crawfords fists. Jeffrey Hornett the goat!

The match with Crawford was a fluke, he hurt his face muscle in the fight by using it to block Crawfords fists. Jeffrey Hornett the goat!

Played possum so well the ref stopped the fight

Played possum so well the ref stopped the fight
Joke's on you. He's still playing possum to this day. Waiting for TC to collect all the belts, then look like a lamb for an easy mandatory defense and that's when he'll strike, finishing what he started when he first had TC on the recieving end of his faster hands and amazing face blocks.

Horn's shifting prowess is quite something to behold.

Very slick Mr Hornett

aGJiFB

so, while you were sleeping, this happened..

That was a strategy from Horn to beat up Crawford's hands with his head. If the corrupt ref hadn't stopped it Horn would have ended up winning the decision.

lol, this couldn't go in your "Who should Horn fight next?" thread from yesterday morning?
<Fedor23>

Back