Jeff Glover

2L3gg3dAssassin

White Belt
Reaction score
Victory MMA announced that Jeff Glover will be the director of jiu jitsu now. I know they were flying the Gracie Humiata banner for a while with Fabricio Morango teaching classes. I know Jeff Glover is with Paragon(not sure what they are an affiliate of). Can Anybody clear this up?
Current teacher at this school
Dean Lister
Fabricio Morango Cameos
Jeff Glover
Greg Mcintyre
James Nielsen
if you have a chance to train in San Diego I highly recommend this gym
good military rates as well

Well, Paragon is their own association, they're not under any other banner. They have their own affiliates.

Since we're talking about an MMA school, they don't really need to fly the flag of any competition BJJ team, they can just have their own BJJ instructors without the need to rep any of their teams. Just my guess. Cause Dean Lister is a Fabio Santos guy but he's independent as well, definitely not Humaita.

Well I'll be in San Diego for a while in April for a wedding on 4/20. I know I'll be stopping by Victory MMA.

Its not like Franjinha cares if Glover trains, teaches or competes under a different banner.

People from there will probably just keep under Victory MMA. Think Green will know for sure though

Heard through the grape vine that morango is out so humaita banner leaves with him.

I remember they had the gracie humiata posters all over the gym at the time. Possibly switch to Paragon?

keep me posted on this, my school is gracie humiata.

Yeah, Morango is no longer going to be teaching anymore... so I'm assuming the Humiata affiliation is done. Sad to see him go, because he is a great teacher and an awesome guy.

I know Jeff Glover is a beast though, so will be cool to get the chance to train under him.

Well, Paragon is their own association, they're not under any other banner. They have their own affiliates.

Since we're talking about an MMA school, they don't really need to fly the flag of any competition BJJ team, they can just have their own BJJ instructors without the need to rep any of their teams. Just my guess. Cause Dean Lister is a Fabio Santos guy but he's independent as well, definitely not Humaita.

(Just an FYI, Greg and James were Fabio guys as well.)

Well I'll be in San Diego for a while in April for a wedding on 4/20. I know I'll be stopping by Victory MMA.

The list of places to visit in San Diego is freaking amazing. Let me know if you're thinking about stopping in at Fabio's place.

Back