Jeff Collins endanger mma fighters career!

mmaHobbyist

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Either Jeff Collins took a bribe or absolutely incompetent to judges a mma fight. He need to be reprimanded or remove from judging before more of them ruin mma as whole. If this fight is a #1 contender spot, he ruin someone career and ruin a legit title fight for mma fan, not to mention all those gambler make a 'good' bet on Ross Pearson. I am surprise there is so many thread about Pearson vs Sanchez being a robbery but no one mentioning Jeff Collins name who is the one that cause the robbery.

Actually 1 judge cant cause a robbery, thats why there are 3

Even worse, Jeff Collins threatens my entertainment. Where's my torch and pitchfork?

tumblr_inline_msatniOS3j1qz4rgp.gif

Don't be surprised if we find out that Collins had relatives who bet heavily on Diego

How is a 30-27 score for Sanchez even possible?

Correct score was 30-27 Pearson. Anything else is incompetence, corruption or both.

Jeff Collins needs to be tarred and feathered. Let's keep this thread alive, just to bash him.

This wasn't a hard fight to judge and it didn't require extensive qualifications.
Collins is just a fool, that's all there is to it.

maybe he had the fighters mixed up..Diego and Ross look so much alike they could be brothers.

Just popping in to say it's been 8 years and he hasn't judged again.
That’s good man but I wouldn’t be bumping such old threads if I was you friend as I’m pretty sure it can get you carded.

i hope that doesn’t happen though! :)

Back