Social Jeff Bezos leaked personal info to National Enquirer, came from Lauren Sanchez' brother

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The publisher of the National Enquirer on Sunday said its reports on Amazon Chief Executive Jeff Bezos' private life were based on information from a single source, the brother of Bezos' girlfriend, Lauren Sanchez.

The statement from American Media Inc. followed publication by Bezos security chief Gavin De Becker of an article in the Daily Beast in which he said the government of Saudi Arabia had accessed private information from Bezos' phone.

While De Becker said in the article that there was "high confidence that the Saudis had access to Bezos' phone," it was "unclear to what degree, if any, AMI was aware of the details."

Nevertheless, AMI released a statement saying its reports on Bezos' affair with Sanchez were based solely on information provided by Michael Sanchez, "who tipped the National Enquirer off to the affair on Sept. 10, 2018, and over the course of four months provided all of the materials for our investigation.

"There was no involvement by any third party whatsoever," it added.

Gavin de Becker & Associates did not immediately respond to a request for comment. A representative for the Saudi embassy in Washington did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/national...single-source-reports-184735746--finance.html

How much was he paid?

Who paid him?

Did he contact the Saudis or did they contact him?

Who the fuck wants to see Jeff Bezos nude?

Why the fuck is the richest man in the world sending dick pics?

When you have that kind of money you just send a private plane to the bitch and bring her back to you, fuck you wasting time with dick pics for?

Shows you even money can't buy you game, Bezos is a dork.

Who the fuck wants to see Jeff Bezos nude?

Kind of curious to see if his dick is bigger than mine

If it is I'm never buying off Amazon again

When you have that kind of money you just send a private plane to the bitch and bring her back to you, fuck you wasting time with dick pics for?

They have two different IQs most book smart people are socially inept

And nobody was surprised.
Even the smartest guys make the worst mistakes with women.
Hope it was worth it Jeff!

And nobody was surprised.
Even the smartest guys make the worst mistakes with women.
Hope it was worth it Jeff!
I think many of these guys like Bezos always had their nose in the books, and were studying and had no time, when he finally had time and got filthy rich, he started working out, dressing stylish with tailored suits etc, he is enjoying himself and acting like a teen who is hooking up with his high school crush kinda reliving that life he missed out on.

The only thing is he chose a used up 50 year old gold digger to do so, there are plenty of other hot younger women heck he could have married some European chick in her late 20s or early 30s who will be okay with being a hot sexy loyal stay at home mom.

A billionaire should never settle, dude could have the pick of the litter.

Trying to cover up for the Saudis who were working on Trumps behalf along with AMI

<TheDonald>

What did you expect them to say?

"Yes, we worked with a foreign government who chopped a journalist to pieces."

AMI is Trumps private newspaper. I wonder how many other sloots they have silence for The Orange Adulterer in Chief.
Don’t forget Pecker has also flipped on Trump.

I think many of these guys like Bezos always had their nose in the books, and were studying and had no time, when he finally had time and got filthy rich, he started working out, dressing stylish with tailored suits etc, he is enjoying himself and acting like a teen who is hooking up with his high school crush kinda reliving that life he missed out on.

The only thing is he chose a used up 50 year old gold digger to do so, there are plenty of other hot younger women heck he could have married some European chick in her late 20s or early 30s who will be okay with being a hot sexy loyal stay at home mom.

A billionaire should never settle, dude could have the pick of the litter.
Sanchez hangs around the right crowds, a young Buck wouldn't have a chance, since they aren't in his circles.

Makes all the difference

AMI is Trumps private newspaper. I wonder how many other sloots they have silence for The Orange Adulterer in Chief.
Don’t forget Pecker has also flipped on Trump.
Pecker also owns Mens fitness or Muscle and fitness, didnt he take over the business when the Weider bros passed away

Also what a name Pecker, he sures loves to get his hands on those famous Pecker picks, so his name is fitting

Sanchez hangs around the right crowds, a young Buck wouldn't have a chance, since they aren't in his circles.

Makes all the difference
Yup I made a thread impressed by her gold digging and social climbing skills, if she marries Bezos she officially has the rank of greatest gold digger of all times.

She went from lowly newscaster marrying football stud Tony Gonzalez, leveling up to the president of WME who himself is worth over 500 million, cheating on him with the richest man in the world.

She is the wayne gretzky, jordan, ali of gold digging

I definitely believe the Saudis would do this, and may have even succeeded, but Bezos trying to run this narrative that the Saudis are responsible for his dirty laundry being aired when it was clearly his mistress's brother is pathetic, and diminishes what little credibility a tycoon might have had at the outset. Trump's friend owns the National Enquirer. Bezos has used his Washington Post to wage a rhetorical war on the President since his campaign began. Did he not think the President would strike back? That he might put a team of people to work digging?

If you're going to go to war with the most powerful man alive you better come correct. You didn't keep your dick in your pants. Don't blame that on Trump. Don't blame that on Saudi Arabia. You're every bit the sleazebag Trump is, Bezos.

One thing I've learned is that all that money doesn't stop these guys from acting like idiots.

I definitely believe the Saudis would do this, and may have even succeeded, but Bezos trying to run this narrative that the Saudis are responsible for his dirty laundry being aired when it was clearly his mistress's brother is pathetic, and diminishes what little credibility a tycoon might have had at the outset. Trump's friend owns the National Enquirer. Bezos has used his Washington Post to wage a rhetorical war on the President since his campaign began. Did he not think the President would strike back? That he might put a team of people to work digging?

If you're going to go to war with the most powerful man alive you better come correct. You didn't keep your dick in your pants. Don't blame that on Trump. Don't blame that on Saudi Arabia. You're every bit the sleazebag Trump is, Bezos.
Yeah bezos cheated on his wife and sent dick picks on his own will.
One thing I've learned is that all that money doesn't stop these guys from acting like idiots.
Da powa oh da pooty

Back