Jeeez....Did you see Alex Jones on Piers Morgan's show?

the difference, jonesbones, is that he has the facts to back him up? what do you have? your false sense of security?

Suicide being the #1 cause of death in this country, where are the facts to back up that clearly false statement? Where are the facts that Morgan is part of a global conspiracy against America? Listen to the bullshit you are lapping up. It's propaganda.

f'ck that sh't. i don't need someone from another country with less rights than mine telling me what should or should not be legal here.

Why do you need assault riffles? Grow up he's trying to stop our mass murder problem if that means Rambo wannabes gotta give up their guns so be it.

He's an absolute nutcase. He thinks Morgan is part of a global conspiracy and is trying to get him deported just because he's British. He then makes up a bunch of totally bullshit statistics and fearmongering tactics. The man is an absolute charlatan and anyone who takes him seriously is pathetic.

just because he's british? wow, you are definitely not paying attention.

it's because morgan has publicly stated that the constitution is wrong and that the second amendment needs to go.

If anyone thinks Morgan isn't a shouter, who constantly interrupts people so that his interviewees cannot argue...watch this clip:

I couldn't find his other video about gun control where he interviews another guy. He completely berates him, shouts, and acts so unprofessionally. His "debates" are fucking pseudo attempts and jokes. He constantly engages in fallacies, stupidity, intentional distortion of facts, and so on to "win" the "debate" against his guests.

I never watch the show but from that clip peirs seems like a huge douche. I liked how the other guy handled himself.

just because he's british? wow, you are definitely not paying attention.

it's because morgan has publicly stated that the constitution is wrong and that the second amendment needs to go.

So obviously that means he should be deported and is part of a conspiracy.

:rolleyes:

And what about suicide being the leading cause of death in the US? You gonna back that up? It's a fucking absurd statement and more fearmongering. lol at suicide pills.

According to my world view, you must be trolling. In my worldview, the opinions on this particular "debate" split according to existing opinions.

yeah i guess i can't be undecided on any issue. look i'll answer it if you put a gun to my head. :cool:

seriously, i'm undecided.

Suicide being the #1 cause of death in this country, where are the facts to back up that clearly false statement? Where are the facts that Morgan is part of a global conspiracy against America? Listen to the bullshit you are lapping up. It's propaganda.

he probably meant in terms of what they were talking about: violent crimes. more people die from suicide than from being murdered. and piers is clearly being a globalist. he's british, and he thinks that applying laws from his country to the u.s. is perfectly legitimate when it most certainly is not: different # of people in each country, by a huge amount, different demographics, different history, different culture, etc.

Why do you need assault riffles? Grow up he's trying to stop our mass murder problem if that means Rambo wannabes gotta give up their guns so be it.

Ahhh! Assault Rifles! They are so scary! Ban them! I'm scared!

And what about suicide being the leading cause of death in the US? You gonna back that up? It's a fucking absurd statement and more fearmongering. lol at suicide pills.

what the hell do you think would happen to you if you were a tv personality and went on air constantly criticizing a foreign country's government/constitution anywhere but the u.s.? you'd be lucky if the only thing that happened to you was deportation.

you obviously don't listen to commercials on t.v. when they run ads for certain drugs. almost every drug they have for depression clearly states: "side effects may include thoughts of suicide".

assault rifles are already illegal. the only way you can own one (in the states where that type of gun isn't banned) is if they're not automatic.

i know a lot of people who own rifles, and none of them are a rambo wanna-be. that's probably the image the media, and gun grabbers try to create, but the majority of people who own guns are just gun enthusiasts.

Glad to see you take such a serious stance on this issue...

what about you? "ban rifles! that'll make all of our problems go away." (even though most murders with fire-arms are committed using pistols).

you're this guy, aren't you?

assault rifles are already illegal. the only way you can own one (in the states where that type of gun isn't banned) is if they're not automatic.

i know a lot of people who own rifles, and none of them are a rambo wanna-be. that's probably the image the media, and gun grabbers try to create, but the majority of people who own guns are just gun enthusiasts.

People like to pride themselves on living like slaves.

"You own a gun!? You think you're John Rambo or some shit? Dumb redneck hick lol."

It's hilarious to watch. Same thing goes for drugs. "You think weed should be legal? You some kind of hippie? Pfft get a job."

It should be legal because we should have a right to defend ourselves. People forget that the ones making the laws are just people. And when you think of 100 grown men, telling 100,000 million grown men what is right, to the point that they will kill them for disagreeing, things start getting weird.

what the hell do you think would happen to you if you were a tv personality and went on air constantly criticizing a foreign country's government/constitution anywhere but the u.s.? you'd be lucky if the only thing that happened to you was deportation.

you obviously don't listen to commercials on t.v. when they run ads for certain drugs. almost every drug they have for depression clearly states: "side effects may include thoughts of suicide".

So now a guy who lives in America but isn't a citizens should be expected to be deported because he criticizes the government and comments on policy like Americans do. Great America that fearmongers such as you and Jones want to create.

Your 2nd point is irrelevant. Suicide is nowhere near having as many fatalities as all this other shit. And saying so, and calling them "suicide pills" is more fearmongering.

:)
He's an absolute nutcase. He thinks Morgan is part of a global conspiracy and is trying to get him deported just because he's British. He then makes up a bunch of totally bullshit statistics and fearmongering tactics. The man is an absolute charlatan and anyone who takes him seriously is pathetic.

What bullshit stats? I challenge you to name a single stat that jones was wrong on.

yeah i guess i can't be undecided on any issue. look i'll answer it if you put a gun to my head. :cool:

seriously, i'm undecided.

Unacceptable. Pick a side and shout loudly, or forever be known as a troll.

Comrade, I believe you may be in line for re-education.

People like to pride themselves on living like slaves.

"You own a gun!? You think you're John Rambo or some shit? Dumb redneck hick lol."

It's hilarious to watch. Same thing goes for drugs. "You think weed should be legal? You some kind of hippie? Pfft get a job."

It should be legal because we should have a right to defend ourselves. People forget that the ones making the laws are just people. And when you think of 100 grown men, telling 100,000 million grown men what is right, to the point that they will kill them for disagreeing, things start getting weird.

Fuck yeah, drugs and guns. And if I want to have both at the same time, well that's my fucking right. As long as they're not suicide pills.

Fuck Alex Jones. Tryina hand of Piers Morgan onto some other unsuspecting country. The nerve.

Alex Jones has great information if you can look at him through a filtered lens. He's also pretty entertaining.

He said leading unnatural cause of death.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lcod.htm

It's the only one on the list that's not natural.

Back