Jeb Drops Out

I completely disagree with your assessment of Hillary. I think she will be a neocon, hawkish version of Obama. She's not as big of a pussy as he is. She's crooked as hell and will definitely lead this country down a bad path. Trump is a negotiator, while Hillary is not.

Hillary takes neo-con stances to appear less of a pussy on FP because she is a woman candidate. I think no matter what, she is seen as less prepared than most candidates because of that bias.

Jeb lost because:

No one wants another Bush

The Iraq war screwed Jeb.

Jeb is married to a Hispanic and is soft on illegal immigration while Trump is running a Southern Strategy so the GOP base will definitely go for Trump over Bush.

Last edited:
Jeb projected as a loser. No one thought he was going to beat Trump. But I'm happy, because Clinton is going to fucking smoke Trump. At the end of the day, he's not electable. He has to get my demographic on his side. The Liberals that would be willing to support him. And he's already drew the line by supporting Christians.

Without getting our support, he doesn't have a prayer.

Last edited:
12764797_902216176564358_4098914161022703589_o.png.jpg

Jeb's son is the Texas land commissioner. He'll follow in the footsteps of the Granddad, Uncle and Dad.

Hopefully, Jeebus will console him.

*Raises both hands in the air and puts head down in reverence.

As these are actions white people of little intelligence and great religious social conditioning believe are a remedy to unfortunate situations.

Jeb projected as a loser. No one thought he was going to beat Trump. But I'm happy, because Clinton is going to fucking smoke Trump. At the end of the day, he's not electable. He has to get my demographic on his side. The Liberals that would be willing to support him. And he's already drew the line by supporting Christians.

Without getting our support, he doesn't have a prayer.

What would you do if Hillary started going on about how much she loves Jesus?

This guy looked meek as fuck every time I saw him in a debate. Jesus dude you're running for PRESIDENT man, nobody wants a president with no balls.

This guy looked meek as fuck every time I saw him in a debate. Jesus dude you're running for PRESIDENT man, nobody wants a president with no balls.
This is absolutely true.

What would you do if Hillary started going on about how much she loves Jesus?
I'd stop supporting her immediately.

And don't think that you're getting off that easy. You're one of the few people that I saw posting that convinced me to get an account here, even though I don't agree with anything you say... What's your stance on candidates being religious? Surely, someone like you would oppose that. Or anyone that followed such a ridiculous mythology and was invested in deriving laws from it.

This is absolutely true.
We had to write papers about the debates last semester and one of my classmates mentioned how he would start a sentence strong, and you could visibly see him give up on himself in mid sentence and sort of trail off. I was dying because it's so true lol. At least GW had the ability to say inane shit with confidence. Americans don't particularly care if you're smart as long as you're confident.

We had to write papers about the debates last semester and one of my classmates mentioned how he would start a sentence strong, and you could visibly see him give up on himself in mid sentence and sort of trail off. I was dying because it's so true lol. At least GW had the ability to say inane shit with confidence. Americans don't particularly care if you're smart as long as you're confident.
lol, what class was that? Glad to hear you're doing to school thing, Brother. And yes, Jeb was a grade A pussy.

lol, what class was that? Glad to hear you're doing to school thing, Brother. And yes, Jeb was a grade A pussy.
That was in my english class. We had to watch pretty much all the debates, which I hadn't done since Obama ran the first time. Trump made the republican debates pretty damn entertaining. It was hilarious watching him just bully a bunch of career politicians. Those poor republicans looked so sad, angry, and confused lol. The best was the tone of pure contempt Fiorina had whenever she had to talk to him. And poor, quiet Jeb with his look of resigned despair.

I guess you could say the problem was that Jeb was not decider material.

That was in my english class. We had to watch pretty much all the debates, which I hadn't done since Obama ran the first time. Trump made the republican debates pretty damn entertaining. It was hilarious watching him just bully a bunch of career politicians. Those poor republicans looked so sad, angry, and confused lol. The best was the tone of pure contempt Fiorina had whenever she had to talk to him. And poor, quiet Jeb with his look of resigned despair.
lol, nice. Fiorina made me lol every time. She loked coninually butthurt, especially after Trump made that comment about her face. Oofffff. Good luck in your classes, friend. You're a smart dude. You'll do beyond well.

Did you analyze Christie absolutely eviscerating Rubio? Oh god it was one of the worst/best moments in politics. Rubio showed just how vapid politicians can be, with their pre-programmed responses and inability to do more than memorize campaign speeches, and Christie called him out on it. Rubio's response? Repeat the same pre-programmed lines. Lol.

Did you analyze Christie absolutely eviscerating Rubio? Oh god it was one of the worst/best moments in politics. Rubio showed just how vapid politicians can be, with their pre-programmed responses and inability to do more than memorize campaign speeches, and Christie called him out on it. Rubio's response? Repeat the same pre-programmed lines. Lol.
We got to pick our candidate so almost everyone picked Bernie, Hillary, or Trump lol. I do remember that though.

Back