Jeb Drops Out

Rex Kwon Do

ál-ḥámdúlílláh
@Silver
Reaction score
Jeb's votes will go to Kasich and a few to Rubio so if he sticks around the next few states will be interesting.

Trump absolutely wiped his ass with Jeb lol.

Hopefully they go to Rubio. I don't think Kasich has enough of an "it" factor. Would like to see him drop out as well.

Jebs iron fisted views on drugs and how he handled them in Florida makes him unelectable IMO.

A drug warrior cut from the cloth of Ronald Reagan.

Cut funding for drug rehab. Fought for longer jail stays for people caught with drugs and fought for treating drug users as violent offenders. His view on drugs were rooted in the past and skipped any of the new trends on helping drug addicts.

Than his crack ho daughter gets caught cause she's a meth head and she walks away without a slap in the wrist. (Ok she did do some jail time)

Jeb is typical, hard on everyone around him expect for his friends and others who can benefit him.

He would use this ideology for all his decisions. The average person would not benefit from this man at all. Hell he already showed us how he separates policy from family and friends.

Unelectable IMO

I'm holding to Kasich with as much false as I can muster because the though of voting for Hillary is uncomfortable. But at least the choice would feel honorable even though Hillary certainly isn't. I've always considered myself a Republican but I guess I have just grown to be less of an asshole over the years.

Good, this ain't no feudal dynasty. Having another Clinton or Bush in the White House just screams nepotism.

I'm holding to Kasich with as much false as I can muster because the though of voting for Hillary is uncomfortable. But at least the choice would feel honorable even though Hillary certainly isn't. I've always considered myself a Republican but I guess I have just grown to be less of an asshole over the years.

Less of an asshole means your attitude towards one of the biggest assholes in politics is softening?

I was wrong, by the way. Not one word about Jeb, from what I heard. He said a few nice things about Cruz and Rubio, but skipped Jeb. He really does hate that guy, lol.

Rubio killed Bush's campaign in their exchange in the debate in December.

"The only reason you're attacking me is because someone in your campaign is telling you that it'd benefit you."

Bush was dead after that. Good to hear he's finally accepted this.

Excuse me, "suspends" his campaign. Trump destroyed him. I almost feel bad for him, but let's be real, no Bush is winning the White House again in our lifetimes. Dubya destroyed any chances of that.

The funny part is you know Donald's going to say a couple of gracious things about Jeb during his victory speech and ask his supporters to give Jeb a round of applause.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/jeb-bush-ends-2016-presidential-campaign-n522831

Worst body language of a presidential candidate ever!

I'll always remember Jeb as Gator if he ran for president

Largely what Trump v. Jeb was at the debates

Jeb and Rubio engaged by Trump and Cruz early on in the debates.

The Prius was like the vehicle that was his campaign.

Last edited:
Less of an asshole means your attitude towards one of the biggest assholes in politics is softening?

Hillary is unlikeable for a slew of reasons but in the end she will be a less decisive Obama. That is a better outcome than what Trump
, Cruz, or Rubio can offer. Ughh, its fucked that i even saying it. In reality, i will probably just sit this one out like many others. We want to vote, but not for these assclowns.

Gives a mexican a golden sword, and expects to not be stabbed in the back. What a chump.

1454718663633.jpg

Hillary is unlikeable for a slew of reasons but in the end she will be a less decisive Obama. That is a better outcome than what Trump
, Cruz, or Rubio can offer. Ughh, its fucked that i even saying it. In reality, i will probably just sit this one out like many others. We want to vote, but not for these assclowns.

I completely disagree with your assessment of Hillary. I think she will be a neocon, hawkish version of Obama. She's not as big of a pussy as he is. She's crooked as hell and will definitely lead this country down a bad path. Trump is a negotiator, while Hillary is not.

Gives a mexican a golden sword, and expects to not be stabbed in the back. What a chump.

1454718663633.jpg

I can;t believe he would place much of the blame on Rubio at this point. I'm sure most of it he puts on Trump, part on Rubio and deep down, most of it on himself or the voters being to dumb to vote for him. Either way, he lost the campaign for himself.

Back