Jeb Bush Vs. Hillary Clinton 2016

Hillary is worse than Bill, but as far as Jeb goes, good thing he's not the same as his brother. A lot of people like to act like they're all the same, but that isn't the case. Jeb is his own man. If it wasn't for his last name, I believe people would be on his side a lot more than they are. But "Bush" scares a lot of people away.

What is your stance on Jeb using a similar team of advisors and advocating similar policies to that of his brother (with many of George Jr's positions, like his economic growth plan, actually coming from Jeb)?

He certainly seems to have a good head on his shoulders and communicates very well his ideas. He is his own man and completely seperate from his brother.

Again, if it wasn't for his name, I don't think anyone would take nearly as much issue with him. The man is very well spoken and comes across as very intelligent. I will certainly be keeping my eye on him.

He is the most left wing out of all of the Republican candidates, minus Lindsay Graham. He's funded by SuperPacs left and right, he's got big corporations backing him. I just don't see how true conservatives would back him. He and Hillary are nearly identical in terms of major issues.

Government spending will increase under both, taxes will remain high for the middle class, and standard of living for the common man will not not change.

I just don't get how the majority of people can accept this situation.

What is your stance on Jeb using a similar team of advisors and advocating similar policies to that of his brother (with many of George Jr's positions, like his economic growth plan, actually coming from Jeb)?

He is the most left wing out of all of the Republican candidates, minus Lindsay Graham. He's funded by SuperPacs left and right, he's got big corporations backing him. I just don't see how true conservatives would back him. He and Hillary are nearly identical in terms of major issues.

Government spending will increase under both, taxes will remain high for the middle class, and standard of living for the common man will not not change.

I just don't get how the majority of people can accept this situation.

I'm waiting to hear more and just gonna keep an eye on him, but yeah, he's not in my Top 5 at the moment.

Let the Propaganda Train get ROLLLLLLLLLLLIIIINNNNNN!!!!!

So it begins - the push to paint Bush as a guy everyone can get along with......

Do Work Jimmy! Do WORK!

I'd really like to see his likeability numbers, among the general public, Republicans, and primary voters in the primary states.

Because to me, he's very unlikable, even on shows like this that he's supposed to be relaxed and having a good time. But he's wooden, just like in the majority of his speeches he's made.

I'd really like to see his likeability numbers, among the general public, Republicans, and primary voters in the primary states.

Because to me, he's very unlikable, even on shows like this that he's supposed to be relaxed and having a good time. But he's wooden, just like in the majority of his speeches he's made.

He does seem a bit monotone, but at the same time, to me, he seems likeable.

I thought he gave an excellent interview with Megyn Kelly (MILF)

[YT]dYlOXu-Awnk[/YT]

He does seem a bit monotone, but at the same time, to me, he seems likeable.

I thought he gave an excellent interview with Megyn Kelly (MILF)

[YT]dYlOXu-Awnk[/YT]

Agreed Jeb seems very likable and actually intelligent compared to Bush Jr.

I'd almost like the guy if I didn't know what he has planned once he takes office.....we thought Barry Obama was bad ....I don't think we've seen anything yet.

[YT]P2ZhQrWQj7k[/YT]

I have asked this in a different thread but I'll ask again. Does anyone personally know a conservative or Republican that would vote for Jeb over anyone else in the Republican field? I find it hard to believe he's in the top 2 or 3 in most polls.

Yes, I have a really good friend who is a conservative Republican who likes Jeb.

He is the most left wing out of all of the Republican candidates, minus Lindsay Graham.

Fivethirtyeight ranks them Christie, Carson, Bush, Kasich, Graham. What makes you say Graham is the most "left-wing"? I know him best for his extreme right-wing views on foreign policy.

Agreed Jeb seems very likable and actually intelligent compared to Bush Jr.

I'd almost like the guy if I didn't know what he has planned once he takes office.....we thought Barry Obama was bad ....I don't think we've seen anything yet.

[YT]P2ZhQrWQj7k[/YT]

What do you think Jeb has planned?

Hillary will OWN Jeb.

Jeb should realistically be done for the simple fact he said he wants Americans to work more. Now I realize he likes to claim that he didn't mean it in that way but he did. Any opponent of his with a brain just needs to play that video/tape over and over again.

Jeb more or less argues the SAME type of policies that his brother called for and I wouldn't be surprised if he was for the same deregulation and same exact tax policies. Jeb also claims too many people are working part time jobs (may be true) but he is failing to realize (as bernie sanders said) many of those part time workers are working 2 or sometimes 3 part time jobs!

Anyways until Jeb takes a realistic approach towards taxes and minimum wage I can't see why ANYONE would vote for him.

Yes, I have a really good friend who is a conservative Republican who likes Jeb.

Fivethirtyeight ranks them Christie, Carson, Bush, Kasich, Graham. What makes you say Graham is the most "left-wing"? I know him best for his extreme right-wing views on foreign policy.

Jeb would be leaps and bounds better than his brother, but he's still establishment GOP unfortunately.

I think people consider Graham a bit left on many issues, but it really is cancelled out entirely by his warmongering zealousness, which is why I despise him so. He believes in man-made climate change and isn't a Norquist lap dog when it comes to taxes. He has taken some reasonable stances before, but then you remember he wants to kick down the Ayatollah's door.

Anyways until Jeb takes a realistic approach towards taxes and minimum wage I can't see why ANYONE would vote for him.

Because 1/3 of the population of the country will vote for anyone running R against someone who is D?

https://www.conservativereview.com/Scorecard

Lindsay Graham has the lowest Liberty Score on their site. It uses the voting records of members of Congress to determine said Liberty Score.

I personally feel that his neoconservative views on foreign policy are the only thing that can be considered "right-wing" (although I consider myself conservative and cannot stand the whole "get into war at every opportunity" concept that many conservatives abide by). He's very much a centrist or left-leaning in most other political topics.

https://www.conservativereview.com/Scorecard

Lindsay Graham has the lowest Liberty Score on their site. It uses the voting records of members of Congress to determine said Liberty Score.

I personally feel that his neoconservative views on foreign policy are the only thing that can be considered "right-wing" (although I consider myself conservative and cannot stand the whole "get into war at every opportunity" concept that many conservatives abide by). He's very much a centrist or left-leaning in most other political topics.

Have you registered? I'm very curious about the methodology. Graham seems pretty nutty right-winger to me looking at "On the Issues" (extreme anti-abortion stance, supports a balanced budget amendment, supported the debt-ceiling hostage situation, got a 0% from the ACLU, 14% from the UFCW, extreme anti-drug stance, for teaching abstinence, EPA shouldn't regulate greenhouse gases, etc.). I guess he can be more fanatical than he is, but he's certainly no left-winger.

Have you registered? I'm very curious about the methodology. Graham seems pretty nutty right-winger to me looking at "On the Issues" (extreme anti-abortion stance, supports a balanced budget amendment, supported the debt-ceiling hostage situation, got a 0% from the ACLU, 14% from the UFCW, extreme anti-drug stance, for teaching abstinence, EPA shouldn't regulate greenhouse gases, etc.). I guess he can be more fanatical than he is, but he's certainly no left-winger.

Yes, I've registered. It's actually very quick and free. They don't even send you a verification e-mail if I recall correctly.

Check out the top of the page where there's a tab that reads "Presidential Candidates." It's quite interesting.

What's his plan?

Back