Jeb Bush Vs. Hillary Clinton 2016

The Bushes look like such a simple family straigth out of a sitcom.

Yet they're EXTREMELY elite.

Just by clicking on Wikipedia I learned that every single generation of theirs has had elected officials since the early 1800s. Two hundred years' worth of running the country is pretty impressive.

Just by clicking on Wikipedia I learned that every single generation of theirs has had elected officials since the early 1800s. Two hundred years' worth of running the country is pretty impressive.

Not to mention George Sr. was director of the CIA

Dynastic rule seems out of place in a democratic society.

Their appearance is very calculated. People tend to be more trusting if they think they are smarter than you.

the last two major domestic and foreign issues of the united states has the fingerprints of the bush and cliton family all over it. Deregulation of banks and our foreign policy actions in the last 20 years was Bush/clinton.

The CFR is not the Illuminati. It doesn't have the capacity to fix elections.

Influence through media/propaganda and their ability to shape public perception is their main power.

Their members come from both parties - its a win win situation for the CFR.

[YT]XOAk-7F1EVU[/YT]​

For some time now - both parties belonged to the same secret group behind the scenes - put in front of the cameras put on a show.

We look no further then the 2004 Elections between George Bush Jr. Vs. John Kerry, both who just happened to belong to the same secret fraternal order of Skull and Bones -- 322

[YT]gwJDs1cg9Eo[/YT]​

Bush or Clinton would be truly hilarious. How many decades have those two families dominated American Politics?

If only Chris Christie hadn't failed at the high five, he would have garnered the nomination for sure.

Dynastic rule seems out of place in a democratic society.

Well, it's not exactly dynastic rule but it's as close as we're getting in a society like ours.

But yeah, a truly democratic society wouldn't have a small group of families have such outsize power.

The way I wrote that might have been confusing. I was saying that the case specifically for GLB contributing or worsening the collapse is not that strong (I've seen good arguments for the opposite, though I don't know where I stand).

I thought GLB also removed leverage limits but I guess all it did was facilitate (or at least reduce friction to become) "too big to fail", which, in my opinion, led to moral hazard but how much credit this gets for the GFC may be smaller than I originally thought.

can we add mitt to the poll?

if he decides to run, there's no way he can be counted out this easily.

He was rejected before, he will be rejected again.

There is almost no difference between Jeb and Hillary, I can say honestly whichever one wins (hypothetically) it wouldn't matter much. Both are centrists in their party, both know their way around politics and both will do things that are against their party's norm if they feel it is advantageous.

That said if it's Jeb you may as well accept a Hillary victory. They are very similar politically, but while his father is remembered fondly by some, his brother didn't exactly do them any favors. I mean he was rejected so badly that people went with a political neophyte like Obama... twice!

march_of_tyranny.jpg

A Bush will not be elected again. There is no way I see Jeb winning the presidency, If so. I will move to Canada or something.

A Bush will not be elected again. There is no way I see Jeb winning the presidency, If so. I will move to Canada or something.

I literally came here to post this.

I will just leave this planet, like... Anyone need someone for that experimental mars mission? Because I'm in...

Can we agree that some family other than the Bush family or the Clintons are able to produce presidents too?

Can we agree that some family other than the Bush family or the Clintons are able to produce presidents too?

I think we need to clone Bill Clinton so that the same version of him can run again...

Clintons a boss.

I think we need to clone Bill Clinton so that the same version of him can run again...

Clintons a boss.

Agreed. That's the only reason Hilary has a chance, Bill. Most of us are hoping if Hilary is elected Bill will be secretly running shit in the background. :wink:

If Jeb wins, George Bush Sr bush must be one happy dad. GOAT DAD, president himself and 2 sons as president.

2 Sons as president!!

or Prescott Bush had a son who was president and 2 grandsons as president, GOAT!

Really though I think id lean towards Hillary winning on the account of being the "first woman" president thing, but I think with the right backing jeb bush could dominate.

How is Hilary still in the talks after Benghazi?

Probably because it was a non issue, non scandal overblown piece of right wing spin bullshit. I think that's the main reason.

Back