Jeb Bush Vs. Hillary Clinton 2016

Jeb has been working on his Hispanic credentials, almost like he has been groomed for the job to play the crossover. Hillary can ride the feminist wave which is hot right now.

Dems have already been in office for two terms.

I'm going with Hope and Change. Jeb Bush.

Either way, Bush vs. Clinton would be a barrel full of laughs. The CFR and the globalist groups win either way so it doesn't make much difference.

A win for the CFR and globalist groups is a win for the overwhelming majority of American citizens.

How is Hilary still in the talks after Benghazi?

Both are narcissists and criminals. But I hope whichever gets elected ruins the country so I can lol at the rustled jimmies in epic proportions.

Bill Clinton's legacy is failure in foreign policy (his inaction caused 9-11) and a bubble economy that was wiped out by the time he left office. Oh, and the passage of NAFTA, which has single handedly hurt the US more than any other trade act ever pushed through congress.

Plus Gramm-Leach-Bliley, plus Commodity Futures Modernization Act.

^All that is too in the weeds to be made into political attack ads - especially since it would be really rich coming from Jeb Bush and the GOP. Now if there was a strong primary challenger for Hillary it could be good fodder, but that's not going to happen. Dems are going to have a coronation for Hillary, and then help her build up a billion dollar plus warchest while the GOP has an all out melee for their nomination with the eventual winner muddied, bloodied and broke heading into the GE.

The bubble economy broke under Clinton. That's a fact. The internt bubble broke in 1999.

NAFTA was passed under the Clinton administration.

Clinton willfully refused to kill Osama bin Laden on several occasions. This is all in the historical record.

I am not saying GWB was a good president - he was, as I said, middling - but he Bill Clinton really did fuck up tremendously.

FDR could have killed hitler before ww2.

Soooo

The point is Clinton was so focused on trying to kill Osama the republicans accused him of wagging the dog during the Lewinsky Scandal.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/08/01/when-sean-hannity-attacked-bill-clinton-for-try/200295

So yeah..... Bush didn't listen to clinton when clinton left and that's why we got 9/11

9 fucking months. Clinton was accused of being obssessed with bin laden since the cole by the republicans in the press.

FDR could have killed hitler before ww2.

Soooo

The point is Clinton was so focused on trying to kill Osama the republicans accused him of wagging the dog during the Lewinsky Scandal.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/08/01/when-sean-hannity-attacked-bill-clinton-for-try/200295

So yeah..... Bush didn't listen to clinton when clinton left and that's why we got 9/11

9 fucking months. Clinton was accused of being obssessed with bin laden since the cole by the republicans in the press.

Are we talking about the same Bin Laden the US helped during the 80's?

qdCuOIk.jpg

Also Bush Sr. was having breakfast with Osama Bin Laden's family on 9/11 here in the United States...."Coincidence"

Are we talking about the same Bin Laden the US helped during the 80's?

qdCuOIk.jpg

Also Bush Sr. was having breakfast with Osama Bin Laden's family on 9/11 here in the United States...."Coincidence"

I think it's like a fucked up love story. The USA and Bin laden start dating so bin laden can fight the soviets. Soviets get kicked out and bin laden goes crazy like he says he was and the USA breaks up with him. He gets angry because his boyfriend The USA is the big alpha male so he declares war on them like a jilted ex girlfriend. And the USA like any alpha male after he dumps a fling kind of moves on ignoring her crazy. Eventually the ex girlfriends goes to far to get her ex boyfriends attention back like threatening his sister or blowing up the twin towers and the ex boyfriend or USA has to throw down a beat down. Usually it's not a fall on i'm going to kill you right now but more of a i could kill you now but i won't. so the ex girlfriend hides away until she runs into a black guy and it's game over.

Fuck HILLARY AND FUCK JEB. NO MORE BUSHES AND CLINTONS!

Every since Hillary Clinton QUIT in 2008 I have lost all respect for her.

If it comes down to these 2 clowns, I'm not voting.

^All that is too in the weeds to be made into political attack ads - especially since it would be really rich coming from Jeb Bush and the GOP. Now if there was a strong primary challenger for Hillary it could be good fodder, but that's not going to happen. Dems are going to have a coronation for Hillary, and then help her build up a billion dollar plus warchest while the GOP has an all out melee for their nomination with the eventual winner muddied, bloodied and broke heading into the GE.

I don't know if it is too "in the weeds". A very strong case can be made that GLB + CFMA caused the global financial crisis.

Mind you, a detailed examination of derivatives would put the average voter to sleep but a good campaign communications manager could try to put the blame at Bill's feet despite the fact the bills (GLB for sure, not sure about CFMA) were Republican in origin.

Conversely, war + tax cuts for wealthy are weaknesses that can be lobbed at Jeb via association with his brother.

I'm honestly surprised two candidates with so much familial baggage/association would be the fore-runners.

Hopefully not that twat Hillary.

If it comes down to these 2 clowns, I'm not voting.

They're the two best options, maybe Romney's got some appeal too. Its the three of them as the adults in the room come 2016, outside of a big surprise from the fringe, it's a hard sell that anybody else in the field would do the job better. Hard pill to swallow maybe, but I think an honest assessment indicates exactly that.

Back