Jeb Bush Vs. Hillary Clinton 2016

Seraphim Now

Holy, Holy, Holy
Platinum Member
Reaction score
When all the cards fall into place - I think we all can see it coming a mile away that the CFR will have their two candidates battling it out for the top position.

After the various other candidates one by one fall out, it will be down to Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton, no matter what a Bush or Clinton will recapture the Oval Office.

Who takes the 2016 Elections?

120127_jeb_ghwb_obama_wh_605.jpg

Vs.

[YT]5RRWHDYM9w8[/YT]​

My money is that the Council on Foreign Relations have already tapped Jeb Bush as their next man to take office.

jeb.bush.banner.jpg

I find it remarkably difficult to imagine that Jeb Bush can win the presidency if Mitt Romney, John McCain, and Bob Dole all failed.

Moderate Republicans cannot win elections.

I am going to post a new thread about Hillary Clinton v. Andrew Cuomo, as that is the -real- story.

I find it remarkably difficult to imagine that Jeb Bush can win the presidency if Mitt Romney, John McCain, and Bob Dole all failed.

Moderate Republicans cannot win elections.

I am going to post a new thread about Hillary Clinton v. Andrew Cuomo, as that is the -real- story.

Then you greatly underestimate the Medias ability to promote whoever they choose.

Then you greatly underestimate the Medias ability to promote whoever they choose.

The media does not back Republican candidates. Hillary Clinton would have huge, overwhelming support amongst the media.

The last moderate Republican to win a national election was Nixon. George H.W. Bush was at least leaning conservative and won in large part as he was the vice president under Reagan.

Regardless, we're talking about several failed Republican moderates in a row. Jeb Bush has no hope.

I'll be amazed if either wins, if the US votes another Bush or Clinton in then who knows whats in store for the world.

The media does not back Republican candidates. Hillary Clinton would have huge, overwhelming support amongst the media.

The last moderate Republican to win a national election was Nixon. George H.W. Bush was at least leaning conservative and won in large part as he was the vice president under Reagan.

Regardless, we're talking about several failed Republican moderates in a row. Jeb Bush has no hope.

Hope? lol, who needs hope when you have the CFR on your side.

I'm not speculating, I'm telling you Jeb Bush has already locked up the 2016 Elections.

Bump 11.8.2016

Hope? lol, who needs hope when you have the CFR on your side.

I'm not speculating, I'm telling you Jeb Bush has already locked up the 2016 Elections.

Bump 11.8.2016

The CFR is not the Illuminati. It doesn't have the capacity to fix elections.

I'll be amazed if either wins, if the US votes another Bush or Clinton in then who knows whats in store for the world.

Most people loved Bill Clinton and he did a good job not like Obama. I'll be surprised if they would vote for another Bush since Sr and W both had poor approval ratings

Most people loved Bill Clinton and he did a good job not like Obama. I'll be surprised if they would vote for another Bush since Sr and W both had poor approval ratings

Bill Clinton's legacy is failure in foreign policy (his inaction caused 9-11) and a bubble economy that was wiped out by the time he left office. Oh, and the passage of NAFTA, which has single handedly hurt the US more than any other trade act ever pushed through congress.

Bill Clinton along with his wife Hillary both belong to the CFR, just as the Bush Family.

Fyi, Bill Clinton was groomed by Bush Sr.

Clinton,+Bush+&+Wallage.jpg

I'd love to see the race play out like this, just to see how insufferable everyone would be. There would be chronic brain melting across the political spectrum, it would be fantastic.

Also they're both incredibly competent and I think either would do a great job in office.

The press and media are dominated by Left-wing types. Jeb Bush, even if he is not a conservative, has no chance of getting beyond that, CFR or not.

Hillary wins and serves eight years and then in 2024 then Texas Governor George Prescott Bush(Jeb's son) will run and win to be the 46th President and first Latino American President.

So we have the first African American President followed by the first female President, followed by the first Latino President

Book that.

Bill Clinton's legacy is failure in foreign policy (his inaction caused 9-11) and a bubble economy that was wiped out by the time he left office. Oh, and the passage of NAFTA, which has single handedly hurt the US more than any other trade act ever pushed through congress.

Oh I see!!! So everything bad that happened under Bush was really Clinton's fault.

Wait... you were the guy who said women shouldn't have the right to vote.

Hillary wins and serves eight years and then in 2024 then Texas Governor George Prescott Bush(Jeb's son) will run and win to be the 46th President and first Latino American President.

So we have the first African American President followed by the first female President, followed by the first Latino President

Book that.

No way we're going to get a coke head in office who has been busted with the cocaine.

Oh I see!!! So everything bad that happened under Bush was really Clinton's fault.

Wait... you were the guy who said women shouldn't have the right to vote.

The bubble economy broke under Clinton. That's a fact. The internt bubble broke in 1999.

NAFTA was passed under the Clinton administration.

Clinton willfully refused to kill Osama bin Laden on several occasions. This is all in the historical record.

I am not saying GWB was a good president - he was, as I said, middling - but he Bill Clinton really did fuck up tremendously.

Jeb has been working on his Hispanic credentials, almost like he has been groomed for the job to play the crossover. Hillary can ride the feminist wave which is hot right now.

Dems have already been in office for two terms.

I'm going with Hope and Change. Jeb Bush.

Either way, Bush vs. Clinton would be a barrel full of laughs. The CFR and the globalist groups win either way so it doesn't make much difference.

Last edited:
No way we're going to get a coke head in office who has been busted with the cocaine.

?? Are you sure it was George Prescott, his eldest son? I can find that his daughter Noelle was busted for coke but nothing on GPB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back