Jean Luc Picard is pretty much the best character on any tv series ever. Prove me wrong

Jean Luc would "son" any other character. Make 'em feel bad and realize how stupid they are. Then destroy them with the unimaginable arsenal at his disposal.

DampZealousBettong-size_restricted.gif

THIS mf'er will blow your PLANET up if he wants to! :eek: Suckit Walter White!
Man I used to watch that show every week as a kid in elementary school, they had a lot of good characters and episodes, it was the best star trek for sure.

Did Patrick Stewart look old when he was young or does he just look young now that he's old?

Because he looks exactly the same as he did 25 years ago
He looked old when young but plateaued and didnt age anymore

Laurence fishburne, morgan freeman, james gandolfini and boxer evander holyfield all looked old when young but didnt age anymore for years after they stayed looking like fifty for years.

James gandolfini looked 45 years old in true romance but i heard he was barely 27 years old. He stayed looking that same age and not aging anymore.

goody-two shoes baldy twat

He looked old when young but plateaued and didnt age anymore

Laurence fishburne, morgan freeman, james gandolfini and boxer evander holyfield all looked old when young but didnt age anymore for years after they stayed looking like fifty for years.

James gandolfini looked 45 years old in true romance but i heard he was barely 27 years old. He stayed looking that same age and not aging anymore.

Fishburne didn't look old when he was young, he just got fat. Here he is skinny and young looking in Dream Warriors.

MV5BM2IzZDQ2NjAtMGU2Yi00ODM1LWJjOWYtMTNjMGY2NzM4OTNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTg2OTA4OQ@@._V1_.jpg

He's right you know.... Watching that show with my dad is one of my best memories. That show had a perfect mix of old Star Trek and the new.

Except for that cunt Wesley... fuck that clown.

I do love space daddy, but he’s not quite my favorite character from television.

Fishburne didn't look old when he was young, he just got fat. Here he is skinny and young looking in Dream Warriors.

MV5BM2IzZDQ2NjAtMGU2Yi00ODM1LWJjOWYtMTNjMGY2NzM4OTNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTg2OTA4OQ@@._V1_.jpg

He played cuba goodings daddy in boys n the hood and was only like four years older than him. He looks more mature and sounds more mature than his age.

Did Patrick Stewart look old when he was young or does he just look young now that he's old?

Because he looks exactly the same as he did 25 years ago
Idk. He's a good looking guy.

Back