Jean Luc Picard is pretty much the best character on any tv series ever. Prove me wrong

I mean could he literally freeze time like Zach Morris?

Better. Picard could go back in time or forward in time. Sometimes.

I don't know anything about star wars but prime Kirk has hair and prime Picard does not. Seems like a clear win to me.

Michael Jordan was bald. Walter White was bald. Vic Mackey was bald. Fedor was bald. Bj Penn was bald. etc. Picard did it first. They all followed suit.

Last edited:
Homer Simpson.

You can't reason with him.

You can't shame him.

He will drive you mad and make you kill yourself.

Prove me wrong.

Dude this guy was 10x > than Homer

250px-Dale_Gribble.png

Never really watched much of the show, but enjoyed some of the films. First Contact was solid. Really enjoyed the scene where Picard and Worf confront one another.

Two legit characters right there.

Dude there are dozens and dozens of episodes of the series that crap all the movies they did. The series is SO much better than the movies. You should check it out man. For real. It's pretty awesome. The first couple of seasons aren't top notch (they kind of suck) but somewhere around season 3 it starts getting really good. And most episodes are stand alones so you can pick it up pretty much anywhere and not be lost.

To say the show was ahead of it's time doesn't even do it justice. It was flat out awesome. It shouldn't have been.....but it was. At it's peak it was some of the best tv ever done, imo. Even the LOST series creators straight up admitted to blatantly ripping it off at times.

Last edited:
He would act circles around Brian Cranston, Tony Soprano and Michael Chiklis too.

giphy.gif

Lets just hold up a second and not bring James Gandolfini into this, who by the way, has acted well enough to convince you his name is Tony Soprano.

This stuff gets DEEP son!

FANTASTIC writing. With great acting to accentuate it.

@ufcfan4 keep in mind this isn't even close to the best stuff

Last edited:
Has anybody seen THIS news PICARD FANS!?!?!?

Moral, intelligent, tough, pilot skills, leadership skills, fighting skills.....really hard to argue Picard. Most of our favorite characters have flaws....he really didn’t have any.

Pfft.

Picard? Bitch, please. This is the OG right here:

jack007.jpg

My man McCoy was banging all of that fine trim "assisting" him on prosecutions, drinking bottles of scotch on the job, staring down mobsters and getting the death penalty for suburban teenagers. And when he got tired of banging the assistant DAs, he'd move on to law professors at Hudson U. Plus, he never hesitated to bend the rules to win. Dude was just as gangster as the people he was putting behind bars.

that show is boring as shit man. Better Call Saul does it better.

Star Trek: TNG is the greatest cure for insomnia ever created.

Better Call Saul is just embarrassingly bad. I tried sitting through that shit and could only tolerate three episodes.

And everyone knows that DS9 is the best Star Trek show ever. <Moves>

Picard was such a boss that he could have crossed over into BOTH the Terminator universe and the Matrix Universe and reck't stuff as a villain.

latest

In his prime, Picard was taking on 3 Nuasicans at once without breaking a sweat. One of them had to literally impale him through the heart with a sword and Picard literally laughed while seeing the blade shoved through his heart.

Kirk never did anything nearly as alpha as that and then he also died twice. One of them was from falling down. Picard was getting mad respect from Q, which is like God coming down and saying "I respect the fuck out of you, Sir"

Ok you out nerdeded me, but superpunch below sums it up nicely.

I don't know anything about star wars but prime Kirk has hair and prime Picard does not. Seems like a clear win to me.

<{monica}>

Back