Jean Luc Picard is pretty much the best character on any tv series ever. Prove me wrong

Sure. How can you prove an opinion wrong? Do you not see that as objectively retarded? You are doing the same exact thing, so.... The mirror is in the bathroom.

Keep dragging this dumb argument on.

I just proved your dumb opinion wrong a minute ago, it was easy.

And how do you know I have a mirror in my bathroom?

Jean Luc would "son" any other character. Make 'em feel bad and realize how stupid they are. Then destroy them with the unimaginable arsenal at his disposal.

DampZealousBettong-size_restricted.gif

THIS mf'er will blow your PLANET up if he wants to! :eek: Suckit Walter White!

I would tend to agree, and I think TNG is the best show ever created. Each episode is more complex than the entirety of a number of other shows.

I just proved your dumb opinion wrong a minute ago, it was easy.

And how do you know I have a mirror in my bathroom?
Opinions cannot be true, because they aren't facts, and yet somehow you proved it wrong? Pat yourself on the back for breathing as well. You did it.

Are you trying not to get it, or does that just come natural? You havent proved anything. You're missing my point by being the semantics police. Such a hard and monotonous job. You get overtime for that, or just a free juice box?

i would marry him in a hearbeat no homo
engage.jpg

Great character, but not even the best on TNG imo. I liked Q better, also Troi had the sweetest ass.

Opinions cannot be true, because they aren't facts, and yet somehow you proved it wrong? Pat yourself on the back for breathing as well. You did it.

Are you trying not to get it, or does that just come natural? You havent proved anything. You're missing my point by being the semantics police. Such a hard and monotonous job. You get overtime for that, or just a free juice box?

But that's like, your opinion bro, so you just fucked yourself in your own butt, which is also gay.

I mean could he literally freeze time like Zach Morris?

The Death Stars shields would hold off anything the enterprise could fire long enough for the emperor to say “do it” and blast those fools out of there.

But besides that Picard is no James Tiberius Kirk, not the shitty new one. The Shatner, the greatest ladies man in the galaxy, the breaker of the “Kibasu Marou” , the greatest battlefield mind in the galaxy, gives zero fucks for Picards pathetic no pussy getting ass.

Vash was smoking.

I like the idea that an old, bald, French guy could be the best character in any series ever.

j/k Picard is my ninja

But that's like, your opinion bro, so you just fucked yourself in your own butt, which is also gay.
read this from - The Center for Humanities, Inc. (1977). Making judgments and Drawing Conclusions.
https://www.bmcc.cuny.edu/lrc/studyskills/factsandopinions.pdf

A fact is a statement that can be proven true or false. Anopinion is an expression of a person's feelings that cannot be proven. Opinions can be based on facts or emotions and sometimes they are meant to deliberately mislead others.

It's not just an opinion. Opinions aren't facts.

Quit trolling with ignorance. Actually know what your doing.

read this from - The Center for Humanities, Inc. (1977). Making judgments and Drawing Conclusions.
https://www.bmcc.cuny.edu/lrc/studyskills/factsandopinions.pdf

It's not just an opinion. Opinions aren't facts.

Quit trolling with ignorance. Actually know what your doing.

Cool story bro. Don't care what someone's opinions are on opinions , meta-pinions if you will, easily confused with true facts, a true fact for example that you are a bitch.

You can share all the opinions you want, but you already buttfucked yourself.

Cool story bro. Don't care what someone's opinions are on opinions , meta-pinions if you will, easily confused with true facts, a true fact for example that you are a bitch.

You can share all the opinions you want, but you already buttfucked yourself.
Haha, denying facts that are taught to students all over the world. You consider everything you learned up to this point an opinion? Is that how you cope with not understanding logic? You still haven't proved me wrong yet. You're just saying it over and over. Find facts or prove me wrong yourself. Mega troll.

Whats next, the scientific theory?

Gravity?

Have you even got to those parts in school yet?

I'm on the edge of my seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Data is my favorite character ever
Picard is the best captain

Jean Luc would "son" any other character. Make 'em feel bad and realize how stupid they are. Then destroy them with the unimaginable arsenal at his disposal.

DampZealousBettong-size_restricted.gif

THIS mf'er will blow your PLANET up if he wants to! :eek: Suckit Walter White!
Fuck all that. You must've forgotten about the Stache from the 80's.
Magnumtomselleck.jpg

Or even that Hitler Youth The Hoff.
jyrbybwawjkby4kywsld.jpg

Last edited:
Never really watched much of the show, but enjoyed some of the films. First Contact was solid. Really enjoyed the scene where Picard and Worf confront one another.

Two legit characters right there.

The Death Stars shields would hold off anything the enterprise could fire long enough for the emperor to say “do it” and blast those fools out of there.

But besides that Picard is no James Tiberius Kirk, not the shitty new one. The Shatner, the greatest ladies man in the galaxy, the breaker of the “Kibasu Marou” , the greatest battlefield mind in the galaxy, gives zero fucks for Picards pathetic no pussy getting ass.

In his prime, Picard was taking on 3 Nuasicans at once without breaking a sweat. One of them had to literally impale him through the heart with a sword and Picard literally laughed while seeing the blade shoved through his heart.

Kirk never did anything nearly as alpha as that and then he also died twice. One of them was from falling down. Picard was getting mad respect from Q, which is like God coming down and saying "I respect the fuck out of you, Sir"

In his prime, Picard was taking on 3 Nuasicans at once without breaking a sweat. One of them had to literally impale him through the heart with a sword and Picard literally laughed while seeing the blade shoved through his heart.

Kirk never did anything nearly as alpha as that and then he also died twice. One of them was from falling down. Picard was getting mad respect from Q, which is like God coming down and saying "I respect the fuck out of you, Sir"
I don't know anything about star wars but prime Kirk has hair and prime Picard does not. Seems like a clear win to me.

Back