Jean-Claude Van Damme Storms Out of Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Why ask him about a 22 year old movie? Surely there are more relevant questions? Is Kylie Minogue a legit worshiped Goddess there or something?

if this was a normal interview I never would have heard about it. Having a meltdown helps interviews get publicity for some reason.

Guy promotes his speaking tour by refusing to speak.

That is the best way to do it. Have a meltdown on TV, get your name out there and advertise your speaking tour. I had not idea he was having a speaking tour until I watched this meltdown video.

Bianca-Bree-Van-Varenberg:-New-York-Post-Photoshoot-2016--02.jpg

Bianca-Bree-Van-Varenberg:-New-York-Post-Photoshoot-2016--10-662x441.jpg

Agreed. It's ridiculous when they complain about paparazzi and all the loss of privacy etc.

Bitch, you signed up for this shit.
If you didn't want the trappings of fame you shouldn't have gotten into show biz.

I don't fully agree. While some level of notoriety should be expected, harassment shouldn't be part of the package.

Even performers deserve a reasonable amount of privacy.

He needs to pretend he's a hostage and doing these interviews with shackled feet at gunpoint.

Saw Jean Claude at an airport once. He was wearing very tight sweatpants.

Lol. Why ask him about a 22 year old movie? Surely there are more relevant questions? Is Kylie Minogue a legit worshiped Goddess there or something?
I think she's all they got after croc guy got stabbed in the heart by that stingray

Imagine for a second that you are an A-lister, beautiful, martial arts expert, multi-millionaire like Van Damme and some plebeian trash reporter asks you in his shaky little voice some stupid question it took him like three weeks to think of. You haven't had your morning soy latte and Cherry marscapone crepe and you have been asked this question at least a thousand times before.

Get the picture? This reporter is lucky he didn't get his neck snapped with a picture perfect textbook round house kick.

I have listened to many accounts from both Zito and Jean, and Zito never seems to deny that really. He just says Jean was talking trash, told Chuck he had no heart and was full of shit, Jean took his glasses off and got in Chuck's face, and Chuck felt that meant Jean wanted to fight. Chuck says he wasn't going to wait for Jean to get up out of his chair and kick, etc.. so he just suddenly punched Jean in the face and kept him down.
he denied it in the stern interview.. said JCVD took off his glasses and got in his face and was ready. so he hit him twice and JCVD went down but said he didnt knock him out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back