Jean-Charles Skarbowsky beats on TUF Contestants

Ryukyu Damashi

Ryukyu Damashi
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.ultimatefighter.com/videos/sneak-peek-the-french-connection?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4cae391db8dae838%2C0

damn, that dude is intense

Hopefully he teaches some good technique...this season is kind of lacking so far.

damn, that dude is intense

Hopefully he teaches some good technique...this season is kind of lacking so far.

You think so? I'm actually really into this season way more then the previous four seasons, I like the dichotomy of GSP and Koscheck (though Kos looks better then I thought he would as a coach, reminds me of my old wrestling coach) and their approach to coaching and handling these younger guys. Also the cast seems well rounded and diverse, not just a bunch of tat'd guys with variant mohawks.

I really like these guys as fighters and people, couldn't really say that about most of the last couple seasons.

Just my opinion...

Oh and yeah Skarbowsky is scary, I've heard some weird stories about him on other forums that bordered on hyperbole-like the stupid Chuck Norris meme crap-but now I don't know what to think. He's seemingly like the Ozzy Osbourne of muay thai...

lol Skarbowsky is scarily funny

Skarbowsky is one of the best Farang MT fighters of all time. They can't fail to improve their striking or die in the process lol

The poor TUFs. Almost feel bad for them. It looks like some of them have never been hit by a pure striker before.

The poor TUFs. Almost feel bad for them. It looks like some of them have never been hit by a pure striker before.

lol exactly what I was thinking.

Should be funny to see if any of the guys freak out and try to go hard against him.

lol exactly what I was thinking.

Should be funny to see if any of the guys freak out and try to go hard against him.

Best of all He just does not "look" that bad ass, but in that clip he is just laying the guys out.

I guess he could spar with Phil Nurse?

Highlight Video

Here's a really good documentary where you can see his preparation for a fight aswell as the fight itself. (Unfortunately it's only in french.)

Peau de boxeur/Boxer on Vimeo

Does he really drink like the guys were saying on TUF before he trains? He only sleeps like 3 hours a night? If so that is one Tough dude...

He is an amazing technician, and probably very mentally strong. He is almost like a robot that is laser locked on his opponent, none of his techniques are thrown with any trepidation, and he does not flinch or even blink while throwing or taking strikes. To say the guy is very good, is an understatement. Excellent video.

:icon_chee

why would anyone sleep only 3 hours a night? that dont make any sense at all

why would anyone sleep only 3 hours a night? that dont make any sense at all

Soem people are just wired strange. There is Cabby in either London or Bombay that only sleeps like 15 minutes a night. He just can't sleep more than that. They have done medical studies on him that say he is perfectly healthy but abnormally wired as far as his sleep cycle needs go.

I'm like the opposite, I need like 9-10 hours of sleep a night... rarely get it though :)

Back