JDS's face at the start of each round

Or when he KO'd the fart out of Cain in fight 1?

Dude get over it, now he just resembles Cain with the face saggage or the feature saggage.

Why u mad tho?

Cain was way better that night, get over it. Cain dominated him and JDS could do nothing. JDS just caught Cain, it happens.

Damn son! I knew Cain would dominate, but I didn't see that coming... just like JDS I guess.

JDS has never been beat up. Its understandable for him to look broken. I curious to see how he looks in his next fight.

He looks broken because his mouth is open from being gassed since the first 3 minutes

The worst part was that they made him do an interview with those epic fat lips. It was like he just came out of the dentist with a mouth full of novacane.

Perhaps someone should start a faces of Cain website showing Cain's victims faces after every round.

I have a lot of respect for JDS now. It really looked like a battle he couldn't win, but he didnt give up even though he was tired.I thought JDS would win before the fight began. But i knew it could go to Cain too. Congrats to Cain seems like a cool guy too.

It actually looked to my that JDS picked up the pace (compared to 2nd and 3rd) in the later rounds. Probably as Cain gassed.

It says something about Junior that having an opponent put pressure on caused him to go into survival mode.

Cool gif.

This comes in round 6.
sincity-stahl3_1146010857.jpg

Wrong fight. Joe fought in the co-main event.

I cant believe Cain put such a lop sided beating on JDS. WOW! JDS needs to re-invent himself for the rubber match ( which hopefully wont happen for at least 2 years)

Back