JDS's face at the start of each round

No, just no. Junior fought like a lion and took EVERYTHING Velasquez has to offer permanently. This will make him stronger.

The mental breakdown after a blacked out ko is a lot worse.

That showed yesterday for sure :rolleyes:

There is no such thing as a lucky punch... buncha fuckin' retards in here.

my prediction is that if the fight rules were to continue indefinitely until one of them give up, i say JDS would have won that fight some how. lol just my thoughts :icon_chee

There is no such thing as a lucky punch... buncha fuckin' retards in here.

right in that case the punch that Cain hit JDS with was lucky too? that punch devastated JDS completely it totally change the course of the fight. so it was lucky too? just that it couldn't finish him

Like others have said that change in the facial expression from round 1 to round 2 is depressing.

JDS has a heart of a champion and honestly people should give Lesnar the same amount of respect for coming back from round 1 Carwin like that.

Tough to watch, JDS is a simple good dude, I really looked like he did not know what hit him after RD 1.....Also ironic he played the Rocky music for his walk in.....

You know what's funny though, someone from JDS' camp called JDS Ivan Drago from Rocky 4 because he could not be stopped, I immediately thought that was stupid thing to say because that would make Cain Rocky and we all know Rocky whooped Drago's ass. Kinda funny that it turned out like that.

I don't get this more impressive victory shit. Cain losing for the first time in his career by 1st round KO is an impressive feat for JDS; likewise, JDS losing for the first time in his UFC career by 5 round beatdown is very impressive for Cain. It's 1-1 and I'm betting JDS is 1 victory away from getting the rubber match. I will say Cain will be the Vegas favorite and rightfully so should a 3rd fight take place.

Cain takes it 8/10 times imo. I always knew Cain was way better, last fight was just one of those 2/10. I'm sure Cain takes the rubber match, but JDS will always have a shot early in the fight with his power.

Still, I'm so happy Cain won. I hope he keeps the belt for a long time.

I just love how idiots claim it was a fluke punch. How the fuck is it a fluke punch when Velasquez was standing right in front of an individual with good boxing? Did you expect JDS to not do anything? Incredible logic people come up with just to talk shit for the sake of talking shit.

Obviously I'm a JDS fan, but I'm not going to sit here and say Velasquez got lucky because JDS had swelling in his eye, had a broken jaw, more bullshit, etc. Velasquez dominated JDS and the better man won that night. Congrats to Velasquez and I hope to see him fight Overeem. And I hope to see JDS climb back to the top.

Oh as for the .gif, damn, man. Extremely depressing. =\

round by round:

1: IM READY TO KO!!
2: Worried
3: Okay focus!
4: Scared
5: Mentally broken and soul taken

true/false
cain finished jds
jds finished cain

Yep you can tell after the first round he is totally on autopilot by the look in his eyes. Dudes a warrior for finishing the fight standing.

Feeling depressed today, Cain put on a clinic but I feel bad for JDS. He is a warrior no doubt!

Like others have said that change in the facial expression from round 1 to round 2 is depressing.

JDS has a heart of a champion and honestly people should give Lesnar the same amount of respect for coming back from round 1 Carwin like that.

Not even close if you actually watch the first round closely Lesnar never even took a solid punch. Lesnar would have quit right after that right hand landed guaranteed.

A killer? please give me 2 years of solid MMA training and I will beat cain

Aw gee whiz...

dana-white-buda-mendes.jpg

Back