JDS's face at the start of each round

lmfao

His face in round 5 is of relief.

Assuming he even knew what round it was.
Or what his name was.

So fucking sad. Still surprised Cain didn't eventually put him away. Kudos to JDS for that.

You know he fought that "real fighter" before and KO'd him in under a minute, right?

All he said was the HYPE is gone. And it is.

Props to Junior for hanging in there and taking his lumps like a champion. He showed heart and will come back stronger.

Cain made a real statement in this fight, and should be proud of his great victory. But, he still has to defend his crown as a small HW. Get the right combination of size, skill, and speed in there and Cain could loose on any given night.

All he said was the HYPE is gone. And it is.

Props to Junior for hanging in there and taking his lumps like a champion. He showed heart and will come back stronger.

Cain made a real statement in this fight, and should be proud of his great victory. But, he still has to defend his crown as a small HW. Get the right combination of size, skill, and speed in there and Cain could loose on any given night.

lol "Small HW".

Don't believe that retarded Rogan/Goldie "new breed" "NFL-level athletes" bullshit. Cain is the perfect size for HW. He's fast, hits hard as shit, and has a good gas tank (for a 240lbs man, he does. And so does Dos Santos, for that matter).

Here we go.....lucky punch and he was injured.

At the least Junior fought till the end, instead of falling down and rolling over like a dog.

Junior can take his best and stand up....cant say the same about Cain. One punch and he's done.

Cain loss was more embarrassing.

So can should be ashamed that he was hit on the temple by one of the hardest hitting heavies? You do know that you have no control of your body when your equilibrium is jacked right? Your know that's the bodies natural reaction to being struck with a heavy blow around your head right?

Here's the thing about this fight, every one and their mom swear to god that all junior had to do was land ONE punch. And according the everyone their was no way cain could avoid this ONE puncj for 25 mins, so to all those people he had a pretty easy task correct? Well he had his 25 mins and guess what? That magic,100% punch never came.

Now I ask you who looks worse in this situation? The guy that got clipped a min into a fight by a known power striker, or the guy that couldn't land "ONE fight winning punch" in 25 mins? (According to the fanatics,not fans but fanatics). Btw I'm rooting for werdum to take the belt so feel free to insult cain I could care less sunshine.

Clever post with good substance.

It seemed like JDS didn't even know where he was at times.

No, it was a minute and four seconds.

A quick knockout is nice, but a 5 round prolonged domination really puts a stamp on who the superior fighter is.
Oh, sorry.

If JDS knocks him out in the rubber match, then what would you say?

They are 1-1, I think that means they are about equal as fighters. 1 & 2 in the division interchangeably.

Great gif TS, JDS will be back though, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger.

jdsface.gif

You can see after round 1 that JDS was being broken down both physically and mentally by Cain. Damn.

lol awesome TS

It appears Cain beat the Brown or Tan out of JDS (I know it's all lighting but still funny)

Someone should change it from sober to 1,2,3,4,5 years doing meth.
Maybe a mugshot type of picture.

Where you at, GSPOAB?

Wow kudos on the gif. Very original. You do really see his spirit being taken away but kudos to him for still going on.

Cain got hit in the temple with a lucky punch and dropped. Just like if someone were to kick you in your balls, they would drop too.

Getting your ass beat for 25 minutes in a one-sided fight and looking like Donald Duck with a fucking hematoma on his forehead is MUCH MORE embarrassing than getting hit in the temple by a lucky punch.

jds.png

+1
I am loving all the butthurt JDS fan - it was a fluke punch, we dealt with it, now it's your turn.

Oh, sorry.

If JDS knocks him out in the rubber match, then what would you say?

They are 1-1, I think that means they are about equal as fighters. 1 & 2 in the division interchangeably.

And what if Cain beats him up in the rubber match? then what will you say?

People make the excuse that Cain was injured in the 1st fight, and so was Dos Santos. In the 2nd fight, they were both 100% and Cain showed he's the better fighter last night. That's all. JDS will be back, but Cain is the man and he brought it to JDS and had him on auto-pilot for most of the fight.

Here we go.....lucky punch and he was injured.

At the least Junior fought till the end, instead of falling down and rolling over like a dog.

Junior can take his best and stand up....cant say the same about Cain. One punch and he's done.

Cain loss was more embarrassing.

sure buddy, keep thinking that
If that will help you sleep at night
reality check - flash KO < getting raped for 5 rounds

jdsface.gif

You can see after round 1 that JDS was being broken down both physically and mentally by Cain. Damn.

In round 5, he looked like the guy from the Twilight Zone Episode; "eye of the beholder"
images

Back