JDS's face at the start of each round

Or when he KO'd the fart out of Cain in fight 1?

Dude get over it, now he just resembles Cain with the face saggage or the feature saggage.

Cain got hit in the temple with a lucky punch and dropped. Just like if someone were to kick you in your balls, they would drop too.

Getting your ass beat for 25 minutes in a one-sided fight and looking like Donald Duck with a fucking hematoma on his forehead is MUCH MORE embarrassing than getting hit in the temple by a lucky punch.

jds.png

Pathetic fight by JDS.....coming from a big JDS fan. And Cain fans shouldnt brag about anything either.

Cain got hit in the temple with a lucky punch and dropped. Just like if someone were to kick you in your balls, they would drop too.

Getting your ass beat for 25 minutes in a one-sided fight and looking like Donald Duck with a fucking hematoma on his forehead is MUCH MORE embarrassing than getting hit in the temple by a lucky punch.

jds.png

Here we go.....lucky punch and he was injured.

At the least Junior fought till the end, instead of falling down and rolling over like a dog.

Junior can take his best and stand up....cant say the same about Cain. One punch and he's done.

Cain loss was more embarrassing.

The facial expression change from round 1 to 2 is heartbreaking.

He knew he was in there with a killer.

On the upside, in round 5 he looked a touch like Donald Duck. Might get some free Disneyworld tickets out of that.

At the weigh-in face off, JDS had a killer look adn was shaking. He looks sooo humble and the start of the second round.

Here we go.....lucky punch and he was injured.

At the least Junior fought till the end, instead of falling down and rolling over like a dog.

Junior can take his best and stand up....cant say the same about Cain. One punch and he's done.

Cain loss was more embarrassing.

Anyone who gets hit behind the ear like Cain did will lose their equilibrium and fall down.

Also, Cain's win over JDS was far more impressive than JDS's was over him. Cain broke his spirit and it showed.

jdsface.gif

Jds is a nice guy and all. But cain is one of my favorite fighters and just how all u butthurt jds fans feel is how i felt when cain got knocked out. I loved every second of the second fight. Shit gave me fukn goosebumps. Sweet revenge baby!

Agreed. Perhaps it's a little too early to say this, but Cain took his soul.

No, just no. Junior fought like a lion and took EVERYTHING Velasquez has to offer permanently. This will make him stronger.

The mental breakdown after a blacked out ko is a lot worse.

Yes, clearly Cain is a broken man!

very disheartening.

JDS is a beast though and i have no doubt he will be back in the mix in no time.

You know he fought that "real fighter" before and KO'd him in under a minute, right?

You know you just added "under a minute" in a failed attempt to make your fallen hero sound more impressive, right? No need for petty embellishments, you only make JDS fanboys look pathetic.

You know he fought that "real fighter" before and KO'd him in under a minute, right?

No, it was a minute and four seconds.

A quick knockout is nice, but a 5 round prolonged domination really puts a stamp on who the superior fighter is.

Great o/p

Velasquez was a stone-cold killler when it mattered.

Back