Media Jds with hair

Agreed, his first wife was 10/10.

tuOo3c_VMHXy_mzpbG3vFbkZnug_uL6t34EqjI6rrcfC87dVP-0ANjQO7kWoNv67GrpJh3LU_mbkOnTMoEsloXAuUHuAjdsn2I6XD5i_b7SmRjiuVIBp2A

He couldn't do any better then this?

Its a shamed what happened to his hairline, it used to be great, he couod be on goat status if he still had this locks

You might not believe it but us long time fans actually remember when he fought with hair! n00b

Not sure if u guys now, but his nickname Cigano is due to an actor, named ricardo macchi, that played a gipsy (cigano) in a south opera show.

defintly, looks similar:

upload_2021-4-19_22-29-10.png

i love these hair and hairline threads. fuckn cracks me up.

To be honest I think it speaks volumes to JDS' character for what he did.
Left his wife of 10 years. A wife that took him when he was broke and ugly. A wife that supported his broke and ugly ass.
That along with him having to hype himself up in the mirror during TUF show. Bad omens.

Left his wife of 10 years. A wife that took him when he was broke and ugly. A wife that supported his broke and ugly ass.
That along with him having to hype himself up in the mirror during TUF show. Bad omens.

She got fat, is normal!

Brou wife is not your child, if they wear out and you don't have kids... trade up!

Back