JDS: "Werdum clearly ran away"

"Werdum clearly ran away from a fight that he himself declared several times to be the fight he wanted the most. But of course, the UFC always matches the fight that is more important for them, so there isn't really much to be done."

This is a completely contradictory statement. Werdum ran away from a fight, but the UFC makes the fights and there's nothing one can do?

He doesn't have the greatest command of English.

"I also believe that the altitude could have influenced the fight, but I don't think it was specifically the reason why Velasquez lost. Who watched the fight could see he was very tired, since the first round, which goes against everything we know of Velasquez, right?"

Is that a subtle PED accusation by JDS?

Cain/JDS are my least favorite of the the HW division. Seen too much of them.

Why would Werdum duck JDS?

tumblr_lnj01y9Tbh1qcdnsio1_500.gif

Technically he ducked right into that punch/:):)

"I also believe that the altitude could have influenced the fight, but I don't think it was specifically the reason why Velasquez lost. Who watched the fight could see he was very tired, since the first round, which goes against everything we know of Velasquez, right?"

Is that a subtle PED accusation by JDS?

Nah, its an unsubtle attempt by you to find something that isn't there.

Nah, its an unsubtle attempt by you to find something that isn't there.

what else did JDS mean then?

he said cain was gassed and said it had little to do with altitude and he didn't mention it being due to cain being out of shape?

i'm honestly asking

Don't make me turn on your JDS...

It was the same Cain you fought. Werdum STOPPED Cain from doing what he did to you because he actually has a clinch game and a Muay Thai plum.

Every time Cain pushed Werdum into the cage, Werdum grabbed his neck and pulled down. Cain couldn't strike and the only thing he could do is pull away. EVERY TIME Cain tried going for a wall and maul, he got stuck. Meanwhile, against, he let JDS carry his weight and all JDS did was hold on with underhooks.

JDS is certainly more worthy of a title shot over Cain again but he hurt himself by having terrible performances against Cain and showing that he didn't evolve one bit.

This x 100... if Cain tries to bully werdum against the cage again then posture out of the Thai clinch he will be doing the same bobble head dance, sea level or not

what else did JDS mean then?

he said cain was gassed and said it had little to do with altitude and he didn't mention it being due to cain being out of shape?

i'm honestly asking

About half the forum is saying the same thing as JDS and coming up with all kinds of excuses. Seriously slap yourself.

Anyone who thinks JDS can knock Werdum out again is a fool

Like saying just because JDS knocked Cain out the first time, he'll easily do it again right? then look what happened in the 2nd and 3rd fight. JDS got tooled.

Werdum will tool JDS. End of story.

Like saying just because JDS knocked Cain out the first time, he'll easily do it again right? then look what happened in the 2nd and 3rd fight. JDS got tooled.

JDS can absolutely knock Werdum out again. "Will he?" is the big question.

Lolwut. I think JDS could knock out Werdum again. Stylistically I think JDS matches up with Werdum well. And it has nothing to do with their first fight. Not foolish at all. I think it's foolish to discount any previous fights even if the outcome is not the same.

Well it's true about cardio. This was the weakest cardio Cain has ever had in any of his UFC fight.

And about JDS saying Werdum hasn't faced the same Cain JDS has... well the Werdum JDS faced was the worst possible version of Werdum.

Werdum is a better fighter than JDS ever was... but still JDS presents big danger to Werdum.

Back