JDS vs Overreem @ UFC 194, Dec. 12 - whom have you got?

JDS wins this fight by strikes. I am not sure if this fight is at 194?? There is no source on this yet, could be the Fox card. Either way this fight happens in december.

JDS will be ready, good to see he's training at American Top Team for this one

Overeem takes it imo. JDS looked like ass his past couple fights. Overeem seems to have found his stride.

Found his stride Lol. The Reem that fought mir and Nelson would not beat the JDS that fought Cain or Stipe.

Wikipedia? wut

Would be funny if JDS fights before Werdum. Since the reason for a non-JDS title shot was that he's injured.
UFC boss sees his best dream always twice it seems. That is if Cain gets the gifted rematch.

If jds looks bad like his last fight then I got econoreem

I started to make a list of all the guys who have KTFO of Overeem but quickly realized there weren't enough pixels

You think you're the only one that knows Overeem has a weak chin? Everyone knows that, what everyone seems to forget is that his finishing rate is like 90% and he's probably the most well rounded HW currently fighting.

Yes he's a glass cannon but he's still a cannon.

Like them both very much. Lovely fight. Junior's titanium chin will be a factor. He TKOs a tired Overeem around the end of round 3.

if EconoReem fights smart, he wins, if Ubereem shows up trying to KO JDS, he gets KO'd

This fight is not listed or officially announced anywhere. Hey Shonuf why don't you yellow card OP for false news?

Reem certainly has a better chance now than he did against JDS 2-3 years ago. JDS didn't look nearly as good against Miocic. That said, JDS still takes this with speed, chin, and cardio.

You think you're the only one that knows Overeem has a weak chin? Everyone knows that, what everyone seems to forget is that his finishing rate is like 90% and he's probably the most well rounded HW currently fighting.

Yes he's a glass cannon but he's still a cannon.

It's ridiculous to bring up Stipe getting KO'ed by Struve in an attempt to discredit JDS by proxy in the middle of an Overeem thread.

head says Overeem

heart says Cigano

stomach says Lunchtime

Overeem got KO'd by TRT Bigfoot, Browne, and Rothwell. JDS only lost to Cain but beat Stipe, HUnt, Mir, and Carwin. This leads me to believe that JDS will win.

JDS via decision after he catches Reem and somehow doesn't finish at several points in the fight.

it's like you're displacing your disappointment in Machida on JDS. The guy beat Stipe; if that's doing poorly, what's doing well?

If you wanna blindly hug JDS without accepting that he's a shell of his former shelf, I have no idea. JDS is tied as my favorite fighter next to Machida. He's clearly not as good as he was.

Back