JDS vs Overreem @ UFC 194, Dec. 12 - whom have you got?

I definitely want Reem to win but I've got JDS by KO.

I'm picking Overeem to finish JDS on the ground but JDS has a strong chance to win by TKO/KO as well. Should be a great fight.

Overeem got KTFO by Rothwell,Bigfoot,Browne.....Don't see how he doesn't get KTFO by JDS in round 1.....unless Overeem turns this into a grappling match or runs away

Awesome! Really?

I wanted this for long time. Reem will lose by round 1 KO.

And it will look easy.

JDS will cruise to his next title reign, then he will defend against, and lose to, sea level cain - who will then face Werdum at sea level and wreck him...

setting up the re-rematch.

JDS isn't going to become a champion again looking worse in every fight. Good for you for believing in him, though.

Probably still JDS. He hasn't looked that great since he got smashed 2 times by Cain, but he's still far more durable than Reem. Plus, he's got tremendous power and faster hands.

I don't think Reem can clinch or take him down 3 rounds without getting KO'd.

lol somebody removed it from Wikipedia, probably some assclown from this thread

Damn wish it was here in Arlington! Well JDS should win by KO, but all the fighters i pick lose so, Overreem by 2nd round Tko due to knees to body against the cage.

Overeem by decision!!!! Bet on it, JDS is shot after the beatings from Cain, Overeem is much more cautious these days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_194

I got JDS by KO.

Also, this could mean Werdum on the same card so they have a quality replacement in JDS if his opponent gets injured. Hopefully it's not Cain but the winner of Arlovski/Mir.

BS thread since nothing is official. Yeah, people add shit on WIKI. Hell, maybe you did it so you could make this thread. I also notice it has been deleted. LMAO! Seriously dude.

This fight would mean the end of JDS. :)

Or the last UFC fight for Reem. :p HAHA!

Back