JDS vs Overreem @ UFC 194, Dec. 12 - whom have you got?

JDS, brutal KO, 2nd round. Can't wait to see it no matter who wins, though.

You can look at the source on Wikipedia. On this occasion, you can see that an anonymous user added this fight to the UFC 194 page without a source. If you look at that user's history you can see he isn't a vandal, but this still doesn't make the news legit. I can't find anything through a Google search that confirms this will be on UFC 194. There were rumors this fight would end up on the Fox card.

and JDS by KO. It's hard not to pick that after the Bigfoot, Browne, and Rothwell fights.

JDS has the better chin

I'd go with him

Overreem by RD 3 TKO.

jds via 2nd round knockout (and im a reem fan)

I don't know if JDS sucks or Miocic is better than most realize. Tbh Overeem's been fighting a little bit smarter and I think he can get the win but his chin is always liability. So maybe JDS by KO or Overeem by decision.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_194

I got JDS by KO.

Also, this could mean Werdum on the same card so they have a quality replacement in JDS if his opponent gets injured. Hopefully it's not Cain but the winner of Arlovski/Mir.

Awesome! Really?

I wanted this for long time. Reem will lose by round 1 KO.

And it will look easy.

JDS will cruise to his next title reign, then he will defend against, and lose to, sea level cain - who will then face Werdum at sea level and wreck him...

setting up the re-rematch.

This is great for Overeem, co-main 3 rounder. He got this.
Overeem via decision.

Tough one. Junior's movement hasn't looked great since his first meniscus surgery -- maybe it never was -- and the surgery he's coming off now can't have helped matters.

That leaves him vulnerable to being bullied into the clinch, where he doesn't have much and Overeem has always excelled. However, where Overeem always had a good amount of mass on Junior before, now he's probably about two-forty (weighing in without his jeans and shoes on) and less or only equally as strong as him.

One of two things will happen: Overeem will close the distance and win in surprisingly dominant fashion, or he'll hover around on the outside with that stupid oblique kick Greg Jackson style and get smashed with an overhand.

Aldo vs Mcgregor AND Reem vs JDS all on my bday :D:D:D

JDS has lost a lot of his former glory due to his refusal to evolve his game, leading to around 50 minutes of brain pummeling from Sea Level Cain and then a bunch more from Stipe. Against Stipe he was a shadow of his former self, reduced to Shogun-esque attritional warfare rather than the crispness of his prime.

Overeem's just a wildcard. I don't want him to win, but I suspect he will.

Although I respect the logic of this argument JDS often finds a way. One of those things..

You can look at the source on Wikipedia. On this occasion, you can see that an anonymous user added this fight to the UFC 194 page without a source. If you look at that user's history you can see he isn't a vandal, but this still doesn't make the news legit. I can't find anything through a Google search that confirms this will be on UFC 194. There were rumors this fight would end up on the Fox card.

and JDS by KO. It's hard not to pick that after the Bigfoot, Browne, and Rothwell fights.

Rogan accidentally leaked the fight on the last UFC companion podcast; said he's filmed a Countdown for it.

Probably JDS but I'm really not sure anymore. He does have a good chin but took too much of a beating from Cain and even from Stipe. Who knows, maybe Reem will be the one to crack JDS.

But still I would say that JDS takes it.

Back