JDS vs Overreem @ UFC 194, Dec. 12 - whom have you got?

The Accuser

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_194

I got JDS by KO.

Also, this could mean Werdum on the same card so they have a quality replacement in JDS if his opponent gets injured. Hopefully it's not Cain but the winner of Arlovski/Mir.

Last edited:
JDS by KO, Overeems chin is a liability. Junior may have looked to have lost a step but he will have 25mins to plant something on Overeems chin that he wont recover from.

Weird Werdum isnt matched up yet. AA might not be ready 3 months after a fight with Mir unless its over quickly...

Maybe UFC are seieng how negotiations with Fedor go? Stranger things have happened that him walking right into a title shot.

I used to think this was a decent fight for Overeem because of his clinch, but I gotta take JDS by KO, I think the betting odds will heavily favour this outcome.

JDS has lost a lot of his former glory due to his refusal to evolve his game, leading to around 50 minutes of brain pummeling from Sea Level Cain and then a bunch more from Stipe. Against Stipe he was a shadow of his former self, reduced to Shogun-esque attritional warfare rather than the crispness of his prime.

Overeem's just a wildcard. I don't want him to win, but I suspect he will.

I hope Overeem wins, but current Reem sucks. Ubereem would win this, but current Reem is probably gonna get slaughtered.

JDS for sure.Overeem aint got no chin.

2 years ago for sure.. But this is not the same JDS anymore, He got beat up in last few fights, i'm 50/50 with this one. Reem has good chance.

JDS will be champion again thanks to Werdum, he will eat Overeem with ease.

It's really sad how shitty JDS is looking now. Dude seems like a shell of his former self. He's only about half as good as he was before Cain.

JDS sure looks to have lost a lot of steam lately but he is a terrible match up for AO ( chin, power... ) and Overeem is a glass cannon..

Should be interesting and odds will be close

JDS by KO/TKO Overeem has a notoriously bad chin when fighting top tier opponents and JDS has some of the best hands in the HW division.

Lol@the source.

I heard this fight would be on the Dec Fox card.

Not positive on the source..... But there are a few things to consider. JDS was not 100 per in the Stipe fight, He had a knee injury. And he is now training at ATT for his next fight. I think Junior will show better form than he has lately, Certainly no worse.

Junior should mix up his game a little and put the pressure on Reem, I see a close fight for a round or two, with JDS pouring it on with combination punching and mauling Reem with heavy leather

How can there be any other outcome other than overeem getting knocked out?

Back