JDS vs Overeem set for Dec 19 Fox card

How exactly does Overeem win this? JDS is the most durable heavyweight of all time and AO...isn't.

Movement, kicks...clinch.

JDS is durable has good hands (from distance) but is slow moving around and does not have a good clinch game. Overeem can win this fight if he avoids brawling.

Was hoping for sooner, but fuck it, hopefully it finally happens.

Roy Nelson hit Overeem with big blows twice, Cigano will find him, no doubt on my mind.

That's a lot of time for one of these guys to get injured or get caught with PEDs

What are they fighting for? Who has the worst fucking hair in the UFC? Between JDS' disgraceful hairline and that retarded mohawk Reem's got going on. Jezus Chraist. I'm not even excited for the matchup anymore because their hair has my jimmies so rustled.

JDS is durable has good hands (from distance) but is slow moving around and does not have a good clinch game. Overeem can win this fight if he avoids brawling.

His movement is weak, his kicks are decent, and he couldn't finish Frank Mir with his supposedly deadly clinch.

I'm pretty surprised Reem took the fight. It's a bad match stylistically on paper for him but I think he might pull it off. JDS hasn't looked good lately.

Critical moment for both guys.

JDS won a 5 round war against a top 5 while being injured. Overeem couldn't last a round with Rothwell.

If JDS allows himself to get trapped against the cage like he does a lot he can definitely lose this fight.

UFC160-JDSXMarkHunt-Rd1-Slomo-2-400-sg.gif

6iqidh.gif

2qs9zrd.jpg

Dos-Santos-KO-Gonzaga.gif

1.gif

lol reem is gonna get fucking destroyed in this fight. he has terrible boxing and is weak against strong punchers

and he's fighting the strongest puncher in the ufc

6iqidh.gif

2qs9zrd.jpg

1.gif

lol reem is gonna get fucking destroyed in this fight. he has terrible boxing and is weak against strong punchers

i wonder if we'll still see THIS guy.

People will shit on this but here i go.
Overeem wins via uberknees.

Cain ruined the man and Stipe inflicted tons of damage on him as well. If there is a time for Reem to beat JDS, that time is now.

6iqidh.gif

2qs9zrd.jpg

1.gif

that jds is long gone. Cain took his soul.

No way, it's finally happening. I smell an injury coming though...

On a side note, too bad Overeem and Vitor were not rocking their current haircuts when they fought each other...

Junior having knocked out Cain, Werdum and Mark Hunt I can't see this fight going too long without Overeem going to sleep.

People will shit on this but here i go.
Overeem wins via uberknees.

why shit on it? it's plausible. this is not the JDS of old. 3 years ago this fight would have been a massacre, now, i don't buy the enthusiasm. overeem, if he comes with a good gameplan and sticks to it, has a good chance to win this.

why shit on it? it's plausible. this is not the JDS of old. 3 years ago this fight would have been a massacre, now, i don't buy the enthusiasm. overeem, if he comes with a good gameplan and sticks to it, has a good chance to win this.

Reem also isn't the same guy that beat Brock and so much self confidence. Both fighters are a mere image of their former self. On the night anything can happen. JDS has been out too long, has fought to irregularly. Overeem has been in the bus twice as long, you don't know what the hell that does to someone. One thing I do know, if JDS had those extra years Reem had he would def. not be in the bus anymore. He takes that beating really poorly, to the point you don't want to see him go through it again. Reem just get KO-ed by the first best shot. :p

Reem also isn't the same guy that beat Brock and so much self confidence. Both fighters are a mere image of their former self. On the night anything can happen. JDS has been out too long, has fought to irregularly. Overeem has been in the bus twice as long, you don't know what the hell that does to someone.

it's true, my point is that this is now a tussup fight when, a few years ago, would have been a swift massacre by Junior.

Back