JDS vs Overeem set for Dec 19 Fox card

In 9 day span we will see Weidman/Luke, Aldo/McGregor, Yoel/Jacare, RDA/Cowboy, JDS/Reem, Diaz/Johnson, Khabib/Tony and these cards arent even done yet.

Still probably gonna get a Faber fight, Edgar fight, and more for 194 and Fox card.

WHat a stacked month.

W447

In 9 day span we will see Weidman/Luke, Aldo/McGregor, Yoel/Jacare, RDA/Cowboy, JDS/Reem, Diaz/Johnson, Khabib/Tony and these cards arent even done yet.

Still probably gonna get a Faber fight, Edgar fight, and more for 194 and Fox card.

WHat a stacked month.

Shogun vs Rampage might be in December or beginning of the year.

WHat a stacked month.

Injuries will turn it into
Rockhold vs boestch rematch
McGregor vs Faber
Jacare vs camozzi III: vengeance
Cowboy vs Castillo
JDS vs Maldonado
Johnson vs Aaron Riley
& Ferguson vs khabilov

if it actually happens.. finally. Reem via dec or Jds ko rd 2 either way should be fun.

Shogun vs Rampage might be in December or beginning of the year.

Doubt it, not until Rampage sorts out his Bellator court shit, UFC got lucky once that he could fight but he's not getting booked again until that thing is finished.

Who knows if he even stays in UFC, Bellator needs names like him, its all they have to draw ratings. They arent letting him go without a fight.

Would be perfect fight to make but not on Fox Dec show, you put that on Ronda/Holm card or Jan Fox card.

Awwww yisss.

I'll_take_that_cheese.gif

I hope JDS knocks that hair-style off Reem's head...

Too bad it isn't on 194.

Thinking is 194 is sold on two title fights so putting 3 more great fights under it wont help it sell more PPV.

They use those fights, Diaz/MJ, Tony/Khabib, Edgar/, JDS/REem to stack the tv cards to get big ratings.

December is shaping up to be the best month in UFC history barring injuries

Card already has
RDA vs Cerrone
JDS vs Overeem
Diaz vs Johnson
Dolloway vs Marquardt
Samman vs McCrory

Sick....

I'll believe it when I see JDS and Overeem in the cage together. I have a feeling Overeem gets in trouble for his horsemeat diet. This is a dangerous fight for him, he'll want to be at his horsiest.

Might have to take a trip

Jds via ko

I'm pretty surprised Reem took the fight. It's a bad match stylistically on paper for him but I think he might pull it off. JDS hasn't looked good lately.

Critical moment for both guys.

Yeah, this fight ain't happening.

I'll believe it when I see JDS and Overeem in the cage together. I have a feeling Overeem gets in trouble for his horsemeat diet. This is a dangerous fight for him, he'll want to be at his horsiest.

That's what happened for UFC 146, wouldn't be surprised if we get a repeat.

My body is ready.

....but skeptical.

Back