JDS vs. Overeem Agree To Fight: Card/Venue TBD

Bels89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
ndD7Q1f.jpg

Both guys have agreed to fight later this year. What card do you think this will be on?

Gastelum vs. Brown - Mexico - Nov. 21

Henderson vs. Alves - South Korea - Nov. 28

Khabib/Ferguson, Frankie Edgar/? - Las Vegas - Dec. 11

Aldo vs. McGregs - Vegas - Dec. 12

RDA vs. Cerrone- Orlando - Dec 19

Overeem stubs his toe again, fight cancelled.

I'm willing to do some type of bet with someone
that Alistair never makes it to the cage with cigano.
& if he does, I'm willing to make another bet that
he shoots for a takedown in the first 3 minutes.

They'll either put it as Co-Main to the RDA/Cerrone 2 card on FOX, or they'll fill the last gaps in the 194 Main Card with it, plus Edgar vs Holloway/Stephens.

It would be good to have a a solid HW fight on UFC 195 with all the women fights on it.

The fact that they've "agreed" to fight on twitter messages does not mean that they will fight. Joe Silva still has to make the fight, or given the weird HW matchmaking, Reem will get Oliynyk and JDS will get a Cyborg Ruan Potts.

JDS injures himself again and pulls out of fight.

Perfect co-headliner for the RDA/Cerrone card.

It would be good to have a a solid HW fight on UFC 195 with all the women fights on it.

But,but,but...they are strong women and can sell fights ALL by themselves!

I hope that they keep this fight far away from 195 or anything Ronda related because she will claim that she sold the whole thing. I don't want to buy a card with her on it.

JDS injures himself again and pulls out of fight.
This fight has been proposed twice before. Both times it was Alistair's fault for the fight falling through. Once from PEDs, the other from injury.

The fact that they've "agreed" to fight on twitter messages does not mean that they will fight. Joe Silva still has to make the fight, or given the weird HW matchmaking, Reem will get Oliynyk and JDS will get a Cyborg Ruan Potts.

Ya, since when do fighters need to agree to fight anyways? Aside from last minute subs for injured fighters, most fighters are just told when and where and who they will be fighting

I am shocked how both guys have been without a fight for how long??? And they still havent signed or announced this fight. After the fact they were to fight twice and it didnt happen and they've wanted this fight for years.

The fox card. It needs more name since RDA isn't a star. 194 is already stacked

These Twitter call outs and responses make me cringe. #NoMoreTalking? Jesus Christ ...

Not many people know but JDS had surgery on both knees and nose after Stipe Miocic fight. Don't think he will fight until 2016.

I think this would be a good fight to throw on a FOX card. I vote Cerrone/RDA

Perfect co-headliner for the RDA/Cerrone card.

IMO, should have been co-featured on the UFC 193/Melbourne card (instead of Bigfoot/Hunt 2), but in the current landscape of event planning/scheduling, the Fox/Orlando event is the best bet.

Probably UFC 195, the Rousey vs. Holm card.

Back