JDS vs Cain Gif.

I am saddened by the JDS loss, but at the same time, I am glad it happened. JDS realizes now that he has to get better at grappling and must work on his cardio. Cain looked just as bad after round 3 and couldn't put away JDS when he had him in all sorts of trouble. I don't think Cain will keep the title long. I don't see him defending it more than maybe twice. Junior will get another chance in a year or two. No worries here.

They're polar opposite outcomes.

If you look at it without bias you can see that JDS can finish Cain at anytime if he can get the right shot in and Cain can avoid that happening if he can implement his gameplan and pressure JDS.

jdsface.gif

Cain beat JDS into a Frankenstein. Geeez thats awesome.

Yes not to mention all the facial damage and 30 minute of taking punishment.

Where did you get that 30minutes? Jesus, a black belt after all. Shame on you. Or did I miss something and cain went on beating JDS after the bells?

i can smell the musk of JDS's nutsack on your breath when you made this post

Good comment.....& oh so true....its crazy how hard these JDS fans are taking this loss....I warned them all last week but they wouldn't listen, now I am enjoying the salty taste of their tears....

Last edited:
I think domination is better inasmuch as it says that you can likely repeat the preformance, whereas a KO win may or may not be (as in this case).

I see his point.

JDS could have killed Cain if the ref didnt jump in.

After the 5th round in the 2nd fight, JDS was still moving around fine, and could have ran away and survived.

Good comment.....& oh so true....its crazy how hard these JDS fans are taking this loss....I warned them all last week but they wouldn't listen, now I am enjoying the salty of taste of their tears....

I would also want to mention that the salty tears taste probably better than JDS salty sacks, so you win, twice.

This was my last input to this great thread. Thanks everyone.

it just proves that JDS takes a better beating and Cain is the better fighter
tumblr_mfutpklvOJ1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

I'm trying to figure out why JDS doesn't throw the straight right here? He lands a good jab and Cains open throw that right hand.

I think this is how i expected the first fight to go and everyone got a little blinded by that one punch behind the temple. It's 1-1 between them now though. Both beat eachother in a way which left no doubt as to who was the better fighter on those respective nights. As to who is the better fighter overall. I think on current form it has to be Cain since he just totally dominated JDS. However expect JDS to make it way more competitive in the rubber match when that inevtiably happens. I'd watch these guys go at it 5 times tbh

You guys are so dumb it hurts...

First fight...JDS hits cain with a big shot, puts him down, then proceeds to pound him out for a finish.

Second fight, Cain hits JDS with a big shot, puts him down, then proceeds to pound him out but CANNOT finish him, then proceeds to not finish a zombiefied JDS for the next 4 rounds on top of that.

You tell me which is more dominant. Idiots.

I'm trying to figure out why JDS doesn't throw the straight right here? He lands a good jab and Cains open throw that right hand.

Constant pressure by Cain bewildered him and he was pretty out of it after 2 minutes.

Cain kept shooting, punch, kick, clinch, takedown attempt, punch, kick, clinch. Just outworked JDS.

Junior will be back and we can see another fight between these two giants.

Back