JDS vs Blaydes up next, who you got?

Blaydes doesn't really have the striking or clinch game to take advantage of that. He's no Cain.

He’s still in his 20s and has a lot of length and horse power, he could work his way into the clinch with his striking when he wants to.

Curtis has a pretty good chin himself too. But yeah I think Blaydes would have to win that clinch against the fence and get that waist lock to win.

While JDS needs to stick and move.

Blaydes will friggin wreck JDS... lmao. Quote me when it happens.

I just want the over and under on how many times JDS does his patented, 'diagonally move away from the opponent, practically with his back turned, while looking DOWN at the floor.'

I just want the over and under on how many times JDS does his patented, 'diagonally move away from the opponent, practically with his back turned, while looking DOWN at the floor.'

moving diagonally would be a major improvement.

I'm picking Blaydes, he is constantly improving.

I still don't understand the narrative on JdS being old and worn out. He smashed Ivanov, Tuivasa and Lewis before getting clipped by Ngannou like...Blaydes, and others.

3e5caf60-d030-11e9-b9af-df01a0f73768
This picture is pure gold.

Did you see the Holly Holm fight at weekend?
Like that with Blaydes playing Holly

Blaydes is going to make a mess of JDS and get a ground and pound finish.

Blaydes, GNP TKO, 2nd round. JDS is done I reckon.

UFC really dropped the ball letting Blaydes fight Ngannou at such an early stage of his career and now that he’s lost to him twice, it’ll be really hard for Blaydes to fight his way into contention

Back