JDS suprised with Miocic KO, wants to fight him

Cain is going to run out of challengers again if JDS beats Miocic. I guess you could do Travis Browne vs JDS-Miocic winner for #1 contender later though.

Didnt prove anything? It showed that this guy is evolving like a beast, and is going to be scary soon. I don't think JDS would last through a round. I don't like Stipe, but I am not going to ignore what everyone is saying about him. He is a beast, and he might just destroy Cain like he did Fabio. Cain is BAD! He is not a good fighter, poor technique, and like DC...if he can't control someone and wrestlefuck them, he has nothing against top guys.

I almost fell for it B)

Awesome but early September seems too soon. I would be shooting for a mid october fight. Give him a few extra weeks to heal up. It would suck if it became a reoccurring injury like Fedors hand problems.
How do you know it's too soon? Do you have inside information about JDS' injury that even JDS himself doesn't have? Come on, son. He said if he gets cleared he'll go back to training, and if he then feels ready to go he'll tell the UFC to book him. That seems reasonable.

keep JDS away from Miocic

Cain needs to feed

yeah no shit i feel like jds is gonna be the new uriah where just destroys everyone but the champ

but id love to see miocic win just give the division some damn contenders

Stipe wins. He is more comfortable with fighting smart and he has very sound movement and timing.

Junior has become to reliant on his KO power and has turned into a head hunter.

Stipe & Cigano are real fighters! Let Overeem keep clenching his buttcheeks and biting his nails in the Bahamas!

Overeem is not a real fighter?

Hes probably been knocked out more times than youve ever fought, and still keeps going. But ok tough guy.

Love JDS, but this would be a big step down for him.

Debated the 2nd best HW if UFC's history fighting some with 1 fight in the UFC which lasted half a minute.

Everything to lose, nothing to gain whatsoever.

Respect his fighting spirit though.

That was Stipes first fight in the UFC? Do you even UFC bro?

Make it happen....I think it would be a good fight for a slugfest.

Slugfest?

Struve KO'd Miocic, what do you think JDS will do to him?

Hint: It won't be much of a slugfest.

keep JDS away from Miocic

Cain needs to feed

This. Sad but true.

With HW's current status, Silva needs to be careful with his matchups so we dont end up with Cain vs BF 3

Love JDS, but this would be a big step down for him.

Debated the 2nd best HW if UFC's history fighting some with 1 fight in the UFC which lasted half a minute.

Everything to lose, nothing to gain whatsoever.

Respect his fighting spirit though.

Tf are you talking about. Miocic is legit, and that wasnt his first UFC fight lmao. What a bad troll you are.

I'd prefer Stipe vs Overeem. Winner gets a title shot. What happens if JDS beats Stipe? That just kills off a good contender. JDS needs to get to the back of the line. Make JDS vs Big Foot. Now that makes sense

I'd prefer Stipe vs Overeem. Winner gets a title shot. What happens if JDS beats Stipe? That just kills off a good contender. JDS needs to get to the back of the line. Make JDS vs Big Foot. Now that makes sense

Good point but Id rather see Barnett vs JDS then

Stipe wins. He is more comfortable with fighting smart and he has very sound movement and timing.

Junior has become to reliant on his KO power and has turned into a head hunter.

I don't think he's become a headhunter. As recently as the Hunt fight we still saw him go to the body a lot and set up his big strikes. He just looks like a headhunter against Cain, because he can't establish his game at all, and is forced to go for home runs every time he gets an inch of space.

Back