jds sparring with olympic boxer

JDS looks like a fish out of water when boxing. He thinks he can knock out the Klitchkos but he had better stick to MMA.

The old man Mercer would wreck him in a boxing match.
And furthermore I would bet that Kimbo would beat him too...strictly boxing of course. He has better hands and head movement.

I doubt he really thinks it. It's like when AS was calling out Roy Jones.

He's completely safe because the fight is impossible to make - and some dumb fans will give him props for saying that he would fight them.

hahahahha that was absolutely horrible. if that guy wasnt half the size of him JDS wouldve been unconscious about 35 times. jesus the guy rocked him with the first combination he looks slow and sloppy and i like watching this guy punching bag him

I'm not certain about the name, but there was a show out at one time which featured 2 guys (1 of them an mama guy and now a Bellator commentator) going all over the world to train then try and compete/spar in all these different arts. The mma guy tried to learn at Juan Manuel Marquez's gym and was handled easily by everybody. That guy wasn't exactly an elite mma fighter either.

jds keeps hands. too low at times in mma fights, a Guy like mark hunt can and will capitolise on that so could pat bary, too bad there's really no other pure strikers at heavyweight that could threatened jds, sarcasm.
WAR REEM!!

I'm not certain about the name, but there was a show out at one time which featured 2 guys (1 of them an mama guy and now a Bellator commentator) going all over the world to train then try and compete/spar in all these different arts. The mma guy tried to learn at Juan Manuel Marquez's gym and was handled easily by everybody. That guy wasn't exactly an elite mma fighter either.

Fight quest, an interesting show, and I enjoyed watching them actually try to compete in the arts they learned.

I dont think this sparring session show the best of what these guys have cause both are not trying to do anything more then just spar. Clearly, Junior is not even throwing at full power of close to. He's not attacking, if he did he would have KO'd him. Not cause he's a better boxer, but just the far bigger man.

Sloppy in pure boxing

He must have been tired because he is way slower than usual too

jds keeps hands. too low at times in mma fights, a Guy like mark hunt can and will capitolise on that so could pat bary, too bad there's really no other pure strikers at heavyweight that could threatened jds, sarcasm.
WAR REEM!!

Sure.....Mark Hunt! Neither one of those two would come close to beating Junior. Were talking about the same Hunt here that went strike for strike with Ben Rothwell. Did you see that fight??? If Hunt was so good he should have KO'd Ben rather easy.

Velasquez has a much better shot to KO or hit Junior. Reem wont last a round

My money would be on Kimbo. Sorry JDS nuthuggers but even Kimbo is a better boxer.

hot tip:
its kind of hard to get troll flame bait to stick 100 comments into a thread, you would be better off starting a new topic for this if youre screaming for attention

hahahahha that was absolutely horrible. if that guy wasnt half the size of him JDS wouldve been unconscious about 35 times. jesus the guy rocked him with the first combination he looks slow and sloppy and i like watching this guy punching bag him

you have no idea what you were watching.

Junior doesn't move like he usually does in that video. He's either emulating the boxer's future opponent or he's very tired. In any case, it doesn't tell a whole lot about how he would do in boxing.

Comparing a mixed martial artist who started in BJJ who developed a solid MMA-oriented boxing game to a pure boxer...

I believe that video is pretty old and JDS looked fine.

Back