JDS size change debunked

That ear though...

Looks like it was ripped off then he himself sewed it back on...lol

JDS is bigger, he said that on some interviews, he put some pounds of muscle.

They're not photos taken to specifically detail a person's growth or lack of...therefore they're random photos. Lighting, angles, lens and other varibables come into play.

But carry on w/ the fantasy.

What fantasy? The pics are the same pose, the lighting is slightly different, the pics are basically the same angle....and he's on a SCALE. They are also from different weigh-ins over time. Can you think of a better way to judge a fighter's growth, lack of growth or reduction in size?

Seriously, I don't understand what's bothering you here.

What fantasy? The pics are the same pose, the lighting is slightly different and the pics are basically the same angle....and he's on a SCALE. They are also from different weigh-ins over time. Can you think of a better way to judge a fighter's growth, lack of growth or reduction in size?

Seriously, I don't understand what's bothering you here.
I'm not bothered. On a forum it IS probably the best way that's initiated by a thread starter BUT it's a piss poor way to determine anything. People have fun w/ it, that's cool. but don't kid yourself in thinking it's definitive in any way.

A lot of supposed MMA fans are closet body building fans. They really want Sean Sherk to be GOAT.

I'm not bothered. On a forum it IS probably the best way that's initiated by a thread starter BUT it's a piss poor way to determine anything. People have fun w/ it, that's cool. but don't kid yourself in thinking it's definitive in any way.

You may be taking this thread too seriously though. Is there anything on this forum that is definitive? It's basically an opinion crap shoot.

But to keep the convo going, what is a better way of determining a fighter's growth? Aside from measuring every inch of his body, of course, but we both know no fighters do this and it's ridiculous to even think of doing this.

Simply put, he looks the same and weighs the same. So, if you have a differing opinion what is based on?

Last edited:
there are always the people that loves the muscles as an essential part of the mma show, but he is the same size. im far more impressed to see his size close glaube feitosa that used to be one of the biggest k1 guys. tomorrow ill be interesting but after he dispatch Cain again im dying to see he fight Alista OveRoids

Well I admit the picture on the tennis court looks suspicious. But it's one picture and we live in a world of before and after photos where someone sucks their stomach in to show weight loss.

I would have to see video to have a better idea.

He does look like he added a few pounds of muscle and lost a little fat...not much of a difference oh and he's more tan lol.

Considering he only put on a few pounds of muscle.. it would be impossible to tell. you nitwits.

He's not on Ubereem's level yet but he looks as diesel as Carwin looked against Mir. Hopefully his cardio is much better though. There is a reason why even the most athletic HW boxers in history never looked like NFL players. Fighting takes cardio to the max and chubby Cain has it on lock for 5 rounds if he needs to take it that far.

He's 6'4 and 240lbs...That's big no matter how you measure. Simple as that.

Back