JDS size change debunked

Type

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
What size change is people talking about?

UFC 155 weigh in

02-Junior-dos-Santos-UFC-155-weigh.jpg

1101.jpg

Are you guys serious?

junior-dos-santos-ufc-weighing.JPG

Cigano.jpg

DosSantosTatumMMACorner.jpg

semi-uberJDS

Looks the same to me but don't know for sure.

there was a picture of him this week throwing a punch on a tennis court that made his arm look really big so people went a little nuts.

184eabcc4ee411e29d6822000a9e0849_7.jpg

JDS on that horsemeat according to the Overeem fans..

kinda looks like a taller toner fedor

He looks like a real bodybuilder in some of those pictures...He must lift a lot of weights.

Not to be an ass but people keep saying he's throwing a punch. I don't it's a punch. Anyone thinking the same? It seems pretty damn obvious to me, his stance, the position of his hands and legs and more importantly the position of the pads.

there was a picture of him this week throwing a punch on a tennis court that made his arm look really big so people went a little nuts.

184eabcc4ee411e29d6822000a9e0849_7.jpg

Can't tell shit from random photos. Stop trying.

Can't tell shit from random photos. Stop trying.

Those pics aren't random, they're from weigh-ins. I don't know how more accurately you judge one's growth than at weigh-ins.

Love the look on the face of his pad guy. Its like, o no this monsters coming straight for me

Those pics aren't random, they're from weigh-ins. I don't know how more accurately you judge one's growth than at weigh-ins.
They're not photos taken to specifically detail a person's growth or lack of...therefore they're random photos. Lighting, angles, lens and other varibables come into play.

But carry on w/ the fantasy.

Back