JDS should go down to 205

Of course he should, he's only 6'3 240... Forrest is the same size as him

no. just become of his 1st loss against an elite fighter?
fail TS

the obligatory, fighter "x" loses, should move down in weight thread, so dumb

/fail

Done once before TS.....

If JDS can go down to even 135 pounds, he can fight Uriah Faber for the UFC Bantamweight Championship. Cause as we all know, Faber is always only one fight away from a title fight.

Sherdogger's logic 101: If you lose a fight in your current weight class, you should go down and try the lighter division.

Sherdogger's logic 201: A bigger fighter (from a bigger weight class but goes down) will win against the smaller fighter.

Oh well, I did't pass my English101 so I guess its better to have a sherdogger's logic.

Cain beats Jones...and JDS flat KTFOs jones...

I doubt it, they arent better fighters then Jones and Jones is a more wellrounded fighter then both, skill wise.

The idea that JDS is something else is over, let it go. But if JDS wants he or Cain can come down to LHW and try it.

This is why being wellrounded is so fundamental, you take away someones boxing and he becomes beatable and in this case able to be dominated.

Typical and predictable dumbass thread. Yeah let a fighter go down in weight just because he lost once in the octagon. Could you be more fickle?

[QUOTE="Rush";77837365]You should log out.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Your statement makes no sense. He loses one fight when he's the HW champion and now he needs to cut down? You are out of your mind.

Back