jds post fight photo, crazy!

So funny...he actually predicted he'd knock Cain out again. hahahahahaha!

How is JDS highly overrated? You have got to be kidding, right?? Have you seen the list of opponents he has beaten? The first fight against Cain was not a fluke. Cain just employed the perfect game plan against JDS. If you take away that pace, then JDS easily wins again. It's the pace and all of the grappling that did JDS in. That being said, if Cain puts that pace on any opponent in the HW division, they will have NO chance to win.

i agree i dont think hes overrated. that being said after last night saying jds wins easily after getting outstruck like that is silly. secondly i honestly believe that big right that floored him in the first did him in the pace just reaffirmed that he wasnt going to recover.

Guess his strategy of blocking punches with his face didnt go so well

Very impressive performance
I'm about to watch the last two fights again, it was such an awesome PPV (minus the Leben fight). Even the FB fights were good

Massive props to him for hanging in there for all 5 rounds. He will be back better than ever. Not sure why people hate him so much.

if you fly with deep bruises like that, do they get worse because of the air pressure?

RWRSN.jpg

I could have gone without seeing that. 4 1/2 rounds of torture last night was enough for me.

overrated? jds has been dominating the hw division throughtout his whole career and has been fighting the best. him and velasquez are far above the rest of the division in skill level. ya jds got f***ed up but its nothing career ending. because of this, jds will come back with a vengeance and his training camp will be even better.

nope, I think the blue print is out for his defeats now.

Cain was going sloppy wrestling and still took him down...
Pressure, clinch, takedown, wear and tear JDS down.

Nothing but highest respect to JDS, he was almost out staggering even after the bell 1st round but fought till the end.

Back