JDS pissed off on twitter

MrSkin

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
fkNre.jpg

using google translate:

"I'm disgusted. This is absurd"

"By a quirk of the company the week starts badly for me. It would be easy to let go if he had a fight Saturday as import"

anyone who speaks portugese care to translate?

edit: posts he made earlier:

"TAM ruined my trip. It took me 6 hours of flight from Salvador to Sao Paulo and missed my flight to Vegas. Total lack of respect"

"TAM lied that the airport was closed to customers and for a reason that still unknown, complicated my life"

Update:
uudZH.jpg

Last edited:
@ Junior_cigano: TAM ruined my trip. It took me 6 hours of flight from Salvador to Sao Paulo and missed my flight to Vegas. Total lack of respect

Portuguese here.

I'm piss, this is absurd

Because of a quirk(google is rigth here), the week starts in an awful way for me, It would be simple to ignore if I didn't have such an important figth Saturday.

Basicly the UFC made him do something and he is pissed because it somehow ruined part of his preparation, unless by Companhia he means the plane company and something happened with his fligth or wtv.

Edit: Yeah it has nothing to do with the UFC, its the flight company.

@ Junior_cigano: TAM lied that the airport was closed to customers and for a reason that still unknown, complicated my life

YOU REsPECT THE HW CHAMPION YOU AIRLINE HOES AND BITCHES!!!

JDS BY UPPER CUTS!!!

WHo IS FUCKING WITH MY HW CHAMPION?! I'LL TRACK THEM DOWN AND KILL THEM!! YOU DON'T FUCK WITH MY CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Time to change my pick. Irate JDS by first round murder.

He missed his flight and got delayed six hours, did I miss anything?

"I lost because the airline delayed my flight on Monday":)

Back